2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

She should be worried about South Carolina, LSU and especially UConn. Whoever they are recruiting needs to be our focus…and not players that are being recruited by other programs. There are levels to this… and if she she can recruit to beat those schools then she can beat any school. So she should have some focus on what those schools do regardless of her philosophy
I would add Texas to that list as well.

She should be worried about South Carolina, LSU and especially UConn. Whoever they are recruiting needs to be our focus…and not players that are being recruited by other programs. There are levels to this… and if she she can recruit to beat those schools then she can beat any school. So she should have some focus on what those schools do regardless of her philosophy
We are not going to out-SC or out/UCONN or out-LSU day 1 by beating them for players that definitely FIT there schemes and may not fit ours. There will surely be some crossovers, but lots of really good players cannot or will not want to sign on to a high octane on both ends of the floor game plan.

Just being high on their boards does not mean they should be high on ours. It is possible we could transition, after some success, to schemes making more come into play as we close ground. Mears had an exact opposite plan on arrival and migrated to faster play when we had something to sell the King’s and Grunfelds. Just part of having to climb up the legitimate player interest ladder. Landing some Uber athletic tweeners that can see higher potential personal success due to these schemes IS the going in plan. So far so good from where I sit. Like one OR two more.

We are not going to out-SC or out/UCONN or out-LSU day 1 by beating them for players that definitely FIT there schemes and may not fit ours. There will surely be some crossovers, but lots of really good players cannot or will not want to sign on to a high octane on both ends of the floor game plan.

Just being high on their boards does not mean they should be high on ours. It is possible we could transition, after some success, to schemes making more come into play as we close ground. Mears had an exact opposite plan on arrival and migrated to faster play when we had something to sell the King’s and Grunfelds. Just part of having to climb up the legitimate player interest ladder. Landing some Uber athletic tweeners that can see higher potential personal success due to these schemes IS the going in plan. So far so good from where I sit. Like one OR two more.
Who is Roman sitting next to and a few chairs down from… 2 coaches from LSU, Levato from Texas, and Castro from Mississippi State. They don't want players thar are in the 41-150 range. They will get players that are 1-40. That’s the reason why we haven’t been successful because the previous staff couldn’t get players or highly ranked players. We are not going to get tweeners anymore. We are going to get DAWGS. WE ARE TOO GOOD of a PROGRAM!

Attachments

• 517B8C2C-792D-4EF9-905F-C60A17759CCA.jpeg
    517B8C2C-792D-4EF9-905F-C60A17759CCA.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 2F85FCEF-C172-4152-972B-8206E1A655B9.jpeg
    2F85FCEF-C172-4152-972B-8206E1A655B9.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Capons for the mens teams.
Speaking of capons, that is all we would eat when I was a kid at home. At maturity, they weigh about 20-22 pounds and almost all of that meat is white meat and much more moist than turkey. I used to help my father remove their testicles. It is a real simple procedure and takes about 2 minutes to accomplish. There is almost no bleeding, a drop or two, and is done by going through the ribs and using a pair of tongs to just react it and pull them out , two incisions, one on each side. We would/could do hundreds per day if people wanted to raise them to sell in the Fall.

Reactions: Orange.
My hope to get those out of the Portal that everyone has discussed ad infinitum is waning badly. Ergo ,hope some movement in that direction soon or the ship has not only sailed but sunk in the harbor.

Reactions: brittannica
My hope to get those out of the Portal that everyone has discussed ad infinitum is waning badly. Ergo ,hope some movement in that direction soon or the ship has not only sailed but sunk in the harbor.
I would be CONCERNED if it was documented the staff was all in and came up short, but won’t lose sleep if we did not want to match or beat market price as the list dwindled. Some have thrown dang near every name in the portal out there just to posture for a failure…. Budgets are real, and relative value to others on the roster too. Bet we get enough to dress next year.

Who is Roman sitting next to and a few chairs down from… 2 coaches from LSU, Levato from Texas, and Castro from Mississippi State. They don't want players thar are in the 41-150 range. They will get players that are 1-40. That’s the reason why we haven’t been successful because the previous staff couldn’t get players or highly ranked players. We are not going to get tweeners anymore. We are going to get DAWGS. WE ARE TOO GOOD of a PROGRAM!
In other words our new staff should play the WE ARE TENNESSEE card from the get go !

We can use our great history once this staff proves some concepts on the floor. Just walking them by Pat’s statue won’t get it done! The Ladies joining the rest of the department in their place in the upper ranks of the standings will. It is the DW way. So far it is working. Wonder what the current rankings in the all sports trophy are looking like.

VN Store

Back