Electric Vehicles

Tesla Model S Plaid...a $90,000 stock car with 4 doors..blows the doors off a 1300+hp $1,000,000+ hypercar and runs dead heat with a supercharged Hayabusa bike that has 350hp and only weighs about 500-550lbs.

It is absolutely insane how fast Teslas are. Just a run of the mill Model S like i believe @kiddiedoc has will outrun Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Posche 911 turbos etc. Those cars run in the $200k- $500k and up range...and a 4 door Tesla sedan built to carry the wife and kids to the grocery store will absolutely gap supercars stoplight to stoplight. Since electric motors make maximum torque from the nanosecond you stomp on it, without having to spool up RPMs like a gas engine, they are insanely fast.

I think the push for electrics right now is stupid worldwide because we dont have the means to even charge them. I also think the government has no business telling us what kind of cars we have to drive regardless, and they need to be put in their place. That doesnt mean there arent some amazing electric cars out there. If i was rich i would definitely have a Tesla as a toy to play with. There are videos all over youtube like this. Has to be fun.

Reactions: KptVFL

Tesla Model S Plaid...a $90,000 stock car with 4 doors..blows the doors off a 1300+hp $1,000,000+ hypercar and runs dead heat with a supercharged Hayabusa bike that has 350hp and only weighs about 500-550lbs.

It is absolutely insane how fast Teslas are. Just a run of the mill Model S like i believe @kiddiedoc has will outrun Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Posche 911 turbos etc. Those cars run in the $200k- $500k and up range...and a 4 door Tesla sedan built to carry the wife and kids to the grocery store will absolutely gap supercars stoplight to stoplight. Since electric motors make maximum torque from the nanosecond you stomp on it, without having to spool up RPMs like a gas engine, they are insanely fast.

I think the push for electrics right now is stupid worldwide because we dont have the means to even charge them. I also think the government has no business telling us what kind of cars we have to drive regardless, and they need to be put in their place. That doesnt mean there arent some amazing electric cars out there. If i was rich i would definitely have a Tesla as a toy to play with. There are videos all over youtube like this. Has to be fun.

Agree 100%. I have a M3P, effectively $48k after the tax refund.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back