NC State any good?

I know one thing, NC State fans are not expecting to win. They are hoping to win bc it’s an opportunity to get a “big” win for their program.

Although I hope we win I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for NC State after growing up in the shadow of the State Fairgrounds and Carter-Finley Stadium in Raleigh.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Cousin of mine who is a State fan came to Knoxville for the Bama game in 2010 and said it wasn’t much louder than Carter Finley. Dooley was coach but still…..

Goodness people are you really scared? NCSt. is respectable, solid team. NO, now anything can happen I get that but it would take a huge, monumental collapse on UT's part...Look at ACC, who have they regularly played? who?... Game over in the third... no talking smack here, but VOLS....by 20!

GBO

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I live just south of Myrtle Beach and have watched Grayson McCall in person a lot. He loves to scramble and can make something out of nothing with his legs - he reminded me of Dobbs on more than one occasion. But he's also quick to give up on a passing attempt and take off. Keep in mind I watched him play against Sun Belt defenses - going against our defense is going to be a very different experience, I suspect.

I live just south of Myrtle Beach and have watched Grayson McCall in person a lot. He loves to scramble and can make something out of nothing with his legs - he reminded me of Dobbs on more than one occasion. But he's also quick to give up on a passing attempt and take off. Keep in mind I watched him play against Sun Belt defenses - going against our defense is going to be a very different experience, I suspect.
When he meets Mr. Pearce I think that he will decide quickly that he maybe should not run anymore until the next game.

We'll play UTC and run the ball all in a vanilla, then we will all witness the skill that Nico has. Great QB's tend to lift an entire team, and this kid is the real deal. We are LOADED on offense, close game? FUGHEDABOUDIT !!! No way NC State hangs w/ these Vols.

Reactions: Ernie McCracken
UGA lost a lot of talent. I know they always replace talent with more talent, but for the first time a long while, they lack of true elite talent at the skill positions. I personally don't think Beck is that good. And I think his stats will take a big hit losing Bowers and McConkey.

Our biggest issue with UGA, just like the last 3 years, will be getting the offense going. If we can get the offense going, they won't be able to keep up, imo.
It will all come down to the OL against Georgia. We will have to make the Dawgs at least respect the run. That is where they whup us every year

VN Store

Back