'25 OK OG Antoni Kade Ogumoro (Tennessee commit)

This young man is the kind of player I love to see come play for the Vols. Just the emotion he showed being inside Neyland on that hallowed field in tears. Literally brought me to tears as well. I know that he will give his all for Tennessee. Glad to have him as a Vol.
Agree

Showing Saipan some Love!
Never thought I would see a latte stone associated with Vol Football, but it's pretty cool. I also noticed a Marshall Islands flag over his shoulder in the interview he did with AP. I guess a lot of Vol fans are going to learn more about Micronesia now than they ever knew before (the Federated States and the larger geographical region).

BOOM!
iu

Never thought I would see a latte stone associated with Vol Football, but it's pretty cool. I also noticed a Marshall Islands flag over his shoulder in the interview he did with AP. I guess a lot of Vol fans are going to learn more about Micronesia now than they ever knew before (the Federated States and the larger geographical region).
shhh.....it's a secret....

Reactions: Hacksaw
Admit it’s new to me

VN Store

Back