Potpourri

No, despite the rumors, The Calumnies are not an archipelago off the coast of Maine, inhabited by LV BB fans and an uncommonly belicose breed of hares and sundry marsupials.
@Rooster1 can confirm this.

calumny /kăl′əm-nē/

noun​

1. A false statement maliciously made to injure another's reputation.
  2. The utterance of maliciously false statements; slander.
  3. False accusation of a crime or offense, maliciously made or reported, to the injury of another; malicious misrepresentation; slander; detraction.
    Similar: slanderdetraction
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition
I am well aware of the definition .......

I have proven knowledge
you only prove you know of a coach (me)
What knowledge have you proven?

All I've seen you do is build up each coach enough to beg for a chance to "be there tomorrow" and then the moment you don't get your wish, you heavily criticize them by stating how much better you would be.

If Coach Caldwell is as bright as we all think she is, she'd do like her predecessors and stay far away from you and your motives.

Reactions: olddog
What knowledge have you proven?

All I've seen you do is build up each coach enough to beg for a chance to "be there tomorrow" and then the moment you don't get your wish, you heavily criticize them by stating how much better you would be.

If Coach Caldwell is as bright as we all think she is, she'd do like her predecessors and stay far away from you and your motives.
1715357851628.png
nothing else happening,,,,maybe you can pass time finding fault in your hero

Where are you currently coaching at??
I will be doing a camp/clinic later this summer and I am working with some individual girls....and I have an 85 year old mom who I love dearly and right now I am spending most of my time taking care of her home so she can live out her life in the home she has been in for 53 years, , , taking care of my parents (Dad passed 3 months ago) this is why I moved from Atlanta in the first place

GOD bless you for taking care of your parents, coach J. So many elders get forgotten by their families. I’ve been taking care of my Wife’s mom for almost 15 years. She’s about to be 95. It’s hard work!
Dad was 92, he was coherent up to about 2 weeks before he passed. I sat with him for an hour a few days before he was non-coherent...we talked about fishing in Lake Chickamauga, fixing lawnmowers and a horse named Buckshot...Up until he was 86 he used to work in his garage,,,I miss seeing him there
Papaw the fixer.jpg
Mom is now 85. She has a jail ministry of over 400 prisoners and does this out of a spare bedroom converted into a computer room, She has now done this for 30 years. I would do anything f or this precious woman...I truly feel God will know her by name.

Thanks Gule. You and I have now known of each other for a while...I still fondly remember sitting with you as you wore that white cowboy hat as we watched the lady vols...One of my fondest game-memories

Love you my man,,,and you and your family are in my prayers

Last edited:

VN Store

Back