Question

BACKDOC

Have any of you guys or gals ever gone days without shaving because of Heupel; wore wrist bands around your ankles like Tony Robinson; tied your T shirt tail up in a knot because Joey Clinkscales did it? Asking for a friend.

Have any of you guys or gals ever gone days without shaving because of Heupel; wore wrist bands around your ankles like Tony Robinson; tied your T shirt tail up in a knot because Joey Clinkscales did it? Asking for a friend.
Nope. When I was young and fit, I did wear fish net t-shirts. Resulted in gals pushing me against a wall or car, poking and tickling my nipples. We will not discuss what followed that, either right then or later, when Sol sat. But, you know, it was the era of free love, so....

I’ve maybe had a little TN sipping’ whiskey and been to some all-you-can eat buffets because of a couple of former HFCs.

This might be the most weirdly specific question I've ever read on VN, and I'm a Zoner, so that's sayin sumpin 😄

VN Store

Back