The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I think Saban was behind the Nico charge. He is still pissed we got him. Maybe since Corbin's wife wishes she were sleeping with another guy, he can let her do her thing, and Corbin and Saban can marry. They look like an old married couple, if you think about it.
Maybe Saban was the man Corbin was talking about whenever he said his wife wanted to be with another man.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Florida Gator former player..hahaha

Reactions: VolPack22
Ohtani, Ozuna, and Contreras would be the leaders right now. I was upset whenever we traded him and I’m even more upset about it now since Murphy has only been able to play 1 game this year. Contreras always had the making of a star and they gave up on him for a marginal upgrade at the time. By far the worst trade AA has made.
You know I was right there with you. Ozzie and Contreras, were/are two of my favorites.

The only time I watch F1 is when the Indianapolis 500 comes on. To attend those races live is insane but fun (so I hear). You certainly can't see the cars go by bc they're such a blur to watch them go by. Better to sit at home & see it on TV.
I never thought I would ever say this but, have you watched a LIV golf tournament on tv? That is a lot of fun and makes me actually interested in golf.

VN Store

Back