Arkansas & Mississippi State the only hope to save the SEC 2024 football season.

argument doesn't make much sense.

it entirely seems to revolve around both Mississippi State and Arkansas play both Missouri and Texas. thats it.

they mention that Texas plays Georgia. but it doesn't hinge on Georgia beating them?
and Missouri plays Bama, but we can't count on Bama to carry the SEC because of a new coach?

what about the other games they play? TAMU was dismissed, Oklahoma too. both of those two schools also play Texas and Missouri, seems much more reasonable to count on them.

whole thing was weird.

argument doesn't make much sense.

it entirely seems to revolve around both Mississippi State and Arkansas play both Missouri and Texas. thats it.

they mention that Texas plays Georgia. but it doesn't hinge on Georgia beating them?
and Missouri plays Bama, but we can't count on Bama to carry the SEC because of a new coach?

what about the other games they play? TAMU was dismissed, Oklahoma too. both of those two schools also play Texas and Missouri, seems much more reasonable to count on them.

whole thing was weird.
Echo

I thought we were getting rid of the whole East v. West thing. Is that the 2025 season?

I thought we were getting rid of the whole East v. West thing. Is that the 2025 season?
They are. It’s gone as of this season (2024).

(Also meaning Georgia was the last ever SEC East Champion and Alabama was the last ever SEC West Champion.)

They are. It’s gone as of this season (2024).

(Also meaning Georgia was the last ever SEC East Champion and Alabama was the last ever SEC West Champion.)
Until we expand to 20 and have to do divisions all over again ? Maybe? Hopefully.

Reactions: wmcovol
I sort of doubt that. I don’t think the whole “pods” thing that people keep wanting is ever going to be something that comes to be.
I agree . I think it would make sense though. Wouldn’t mind seeing a conference Semifinal where the 4 the pod winners play at the higher ranked teams home stadiums and then play for the conference championship in Atlanta. I realize that’s completely pie in the sky stuff.

VN Store

Back