Automobilia etc....

I need some tips on negotiating and also selling or trading in my car
Well check the Kelly Blue Book and see what your car is worth and then go a little higher because cars are selling higher right now, then decide what model you want and I always deal with dealerships, so I would go to that dealership and look at say the 22's with very low miles and see if they can make you a deal that you could live with. Then also if you were say at a Honda dealership ask them.....and it never hurts to ask...if they would throw in a 4 year maintance plan....and if they want to sell the car bad enough..they may surprise you or at least make you a deal that you can't refuse 🙂

Reactions: MAD
Looking to get a new vehicle.
Deciding between Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4 and Subaru Forester.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
I’ve driven my mom’s CRV a few times - it’s surprisingly quick with the 1.5T

If you can live with a CVT it’s a good car. Averages about 30 mpg in mixed city/highway driving

I need some tips on negotiating and also selling or trading in my car
Negotiating doesn't really exist anymore. The Internet exists now and I can pull up exactly what I'm looking for and have every one in front of me within a 200 mile radius in a matter of seconds. Dealers know this too. So 90% of the time they are listing theirs for what they know is a fair price and if you want 1k or 2k off they will happily let you walk, because someone will pay what they are asking. Before the Internet there was wiggle room because no one knew what market value was. Now everyone knows exactly what it market value is. You might get 200 or 300 off if they are feeling generous or it's been sitting a while.

VN Store

Back