Do you Run?……Walk?….Bike?…..Swim?

Any shoes you would recommend? I’m cycling through different pairs based on the days workout but always on the look to be convinced to try others.
My preferred shoe is the Brooks Ghost. I’m not loyal to any brand. I went to a running specialty store, had them size me up and tried lots of different brands. The Ghosts feel great from step 1 to 30k.

I’m probably going to find a plated shoe(just for races) as I’ve signed up for another marathon in November.

Are any of you parents that struggled finding time to workout after having a kid? Our firstborn still is not sleeping much even after almost 1.5 years. I don't have the energy for a workout due to so many nights of on/off sleep. I used to consistently get 5 days a week of some activity, but now a good week is like twice.

Are any of you parents that struggled finding time to workout after having a kid? Our firstborn still is not sleeping much even after almost 1.5 years. I don't have the energy for a workout due to so many nights of on/off sleep. I used to consistently get 5 days a week of some activity, but now a good week is like twice.
That sounds rough. I'm lucky, my kids have both slept well after the first few weeks. Plus, my wife is stay at home and she spoils me and let's me get workouts in 3-5 times per week.

If you don't have time for a full workout, going for a walk to finish your daily step goal after the kid goes to bed is better than nothing. I do that almost every night whether or not I work out.

Park that kid in a jogging stroller and go out! Fresh-air poisoning still seems effective with little ones, after my three kids and now two grandkids.

Random: I’ve always loved the little kid at the end of this commercial:

Not a chance, I don't even like cold showers lol.
In my second high school, the one from which I graduated, the boys locker room had one shower that never had hot water. I used it all the time rather than wait for one of the others. Since I showed no signs of being in a stream of cold water, inevitably, someone would jump in after me and curse. “Dammit, dumbass! That’s cold!”

Reactions: Hunter10139
In my second high school, the one from which I graduated, the boys locker room had one shower that never had hot water. I used it all the time rather than wait for one of the others. Since I showed no signs of being in a stream of cold water, inevitably, someone would jump in after me and curse. “Dammit, dumbass! That’s cold!”
LOL

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back