Fans Catch Georgia Pitcher Cheating ??

I was happy when Vandy got “caught” bc they try to act like they would never. But this happens on literally (and I mean literally) every college baseball team.

You decide.

Sad to see someone so oblivious to the reality that it wasn't his "skill" but the substance added to his skill that likely made the difference. I look at it like PED use. It wasn't your natural gifts. It was an artificial enhancement. Were you good enough on your own? Apparently, he didn't think so. Not sure how you sleep knowing you literally cheated. Then to walk off like you actually did something great. Wow.

What’s crazy is this isn’t even the biggest cheating scandal over the weekend. This is peanuts compared to the other one. Schloss from Texas A&M said a SEC has been having a live feed into the dugout the entire season and just got busted for it. From the batting average splits he threw out there, Vanderbilt appears to be the accused school. They already had a pitcher busted for foreign substances earlier this season so it wouldn’t shock me if it were them.

What’s crazy is this isn’t even the biggest cheating scandal over the weekend. This is peanuts compared to the other one. Schloss from Texas A&M said a SEC has been having a live feed into the dugout the entire season and just got busted for it. From the batting average splits he threw out there, Vanderbilt appears to be the accused school. They already had a pitcher busted for foreign substances earlier this season so it wouldn’t shock me if it were them.

Yep, wow

Appears to be Arkansas

This is worse than the gambling scandal with Alabama’s baseball coach last year. Whichever school it is, one would have to think the coaching staff gets the axe. Honestly, they need to be barred from postseason play too as additional punishment. I could definitely see Van Horn doing something like this. He threw Tony under the bus for the Ahuna recruitment and got him suspended. Or at least I think it was him or Corbin. I don’t recall. Van Horn knew his offense was going to be a liability this year and had to find a way to circumvent that. It would be poetic justice if it is Arkansas.

This is worse than the gambling scandal with Alabama’s baseball coach last year. Whichever school it is, one would have to think the coaching staff gets the axe. Honestly, they need to be barred from postseason play too as additional punishment. I could definitely see Van Horn doing something like this. He threw Tony under the bus for the Ahuna recruitment and got him suspended. Or at least I think it was him or Corbin. I don’t recall. Van Horn knew his offense was going to be a liability this year and had to find a way to circumvent that. It would be poetic justice if it is Arkansas.

I have a friend with some connections in the program who was told that it was former LSU assistant coach Dan Fitzgerald who turned Tony V in. At the time, he had just left LSU to become the head coach at Kansas, where Ahuna was transferring from. Allegedly, Ahuna was bragging about Tony V jumping the gun to contact him.

VN Store

Back