Great Season, disappointed it’s over

MoCo_Vol

SEC Regular Season Champions
SEC Player of the Year
Elite Eight

Thank you Dalton for picking us and giving your all as a Vol.

Thank you Josiah-Jordan James for being a great example and a culture builder. Team first and the most unselfish player we’ve probably ever had.

Thank you Santi, from a one dimensional shooter when you got here to a do it all player. Never a harder worker has been a Vol, so disappointing your last season wasn’t what you deserved.

Very proud of this team, some great players returning who will hopefully be even hungrier now that they’ve been so close.

You know it was going to happen sooner or later. This is the NCAA Tournament after all and the NCAA absolutely despises TN now that we’ve made them look like fools in court
If that were the reason, wouldn’t they have been winning it/regularly going further in previous seasons over the program history? (Just kind of trying to follow the line of thinking, here)

It was a fun year. There’s a reason that the ncaa basketball tournament is the toughest championship to win in sports.

Reactions: VolCalls
If that were the reason, wouldn’t they have been winning it/regularly going further in previous seasons over the program history? (Just kind of trying to follow the line of thinking, here)
We’ve never had a player like Knecht before. And Ziegler getting hurt last season is what did us in

Tough ending. Great season! A great bunch of young men that we had the privilege of rooting for. Will miss JJJ, Scovi and Dalton-all some like very quality people that were super fun to root for!

Let’s go win the SEC in Baseball ⚾️!

Next fall win it in Football 🏈 and for a brief moment hold all 3! 🏈⚾🏀

Every thread? Give it up. We got beat by a superior team on a better day.
I dont mind losing but being cheated is a bit much. But, today was no different than any other game Edey played in this year. Officials put a golden circle around him while allowing to push, elbow, shove, walk, stand in the pain with no three second calls. On a faiely called game, he would be fouled out before the half.

Reactions: igotworms
I dont mind losing but being cheated is a bit much. But, today was no different than any other game Edey played in this year. Officials put a golden circle around him while allowing to push, elbow, shove, walk, stand in the pain with no three second calls. On a faiely called game, he would be fouled out before the half.
You lied. You do mind losing. I can't trust anything you say anymore.

Clueless response.
Just like every other dumb$h!t poster that claims "play harder" or coaching can somehow overcome obvious ref bias
You're right. The refs, paid off by the NCAA power elitists, crammed us and got us beat and everything. you hold on to that. I'm with you.

LOL

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
SEC Regular Season Champions
SEC Player of the Year
Elite Eight

Thank you Dalton for picking us and giving your all as a Vol.

Thank you Josiah-Jordan James for being a great example and a culture builder. Team first and the most unselfish player we’ve probably ever had.

Thank you Santi, from a one dimensional shooter when you got here to a do it all player. Never a harder worker has been a Vol, so disappointing your last season wasn’t what you deserved.

Very proud of this team, some great players returning who will hopefully be even hungrier now that they’ve been so close.
Great season and hated how it ended. Compared to past years, this year deck was stacked against the vols in the tourney and they needed Herculean effort from everyone and didn't happen plus Vescovi recovering from flu never had a chance.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Great season. It does hurt that Alabama made Final Four and not Tennessee, though. That was more to do with just luck of bracket/tournament as I think Tennessee could have won Alabama's bracket.

Best part KY can’t run their mouths. 1 NCAAT win last 5 years and they are stuck with Cal.
View attachment 631198
Won’t stop them. Trust me.
“Zero final fours” is all they got. It used to be “wait til basketball”, then “maybe you can make the NIT”, then “our recruiting class is #1!”. They are down the the final four line now.

VN Store

Back