Sports Card Collectors!

These are on Ebay - 799 for both :(
s-l1600.webp

Reactions: Rocky_Top_Vol13
Saturday I'm planning on going to my first card show since I was probably in the 7th or 8th grade circa 1994.

1000011318.jpg
1000011459.jpg

Get ready for an unforgettable experience at our upcoming sports card show at Avery Trace Middle School in Cookeville, TN! We're thrilled to announce that former University of Tennessee star wide receiver, Peerless Price, will be joining us for a special meet-and-greet session. This is your chance to meet a Tennessee football legend, get an autograph, and hear firsthand about his incredible journey from collegiate hero to NFL standout.

Here’s what you can expect at the sports card show:

** Exclusive Autograph Session with Peerless Price: Bring your memorabilia, photos, and sports cards for an autograph from Peerless Price himself. Don’t miss the chance to have a personal interaction with one of Tennessee's finest athletes.

** Extensive Array of Sports Cards and Collectibles: Explore over 100 tables hosted by 60 dealers offering an impressive selection of sports cards, memorabilia, and collectibles. Whether you're looking to buy, sell, or trade, our show is the perfect venue for all sports card enthusiasts.

** $500 in Free Giveaways: Enter our raffle for a chance to win exciting prizes including rare sports cards and exclusive memorabilia.

** Delicious Food from Local Trucks: Enjoy a variety of tasty offerings from five local food trucks, making sure your day is not only fulfilling for your collection but also for your appetite.

This sports card show is not just an event; it's a celebration of sports history and a gathering of the community. Fans of all ages are welcome to join in the fun and excitement. Whether you’re looking to enhance your collection, find that rare card, or simply enjoy the community vibe, this show has something for everyone.

We can't wait to see you there! Don't forget to mark your calendar for May 18th, 2024, for a day full of sports, fun, and unforgettable memories with Peerless Price at Avery Trace Middle School.

Remember, whether you are a seasoned collector or new to the world of sports cards, this show is the perfect place to connect with like-minded enthusiasts, learn more about the hobby, and enjoy the thrill of the hunt. Join us to celebrate the legacy of Peerless Price and the vibrant sports card community in Cookeville, TN.

Avery Trace Middle School
230 Raider Dr., Cookeville, TN

Join the excitement and be part of a day where sports history and card collecting come alive! See you at the show!

So this is ridiculous got home checking my mail and I finally received a card (51 Days) after I purchased it on March 23rd, it was shipped March 25th by eBay Standard Envelope.

After not getting it I finally asked & received a refund April 19th.

1000011463.jpg
1000011464.jpg

Mailday! finally finished my 1955 Topps All American Vols PC with Bowden Wyatt as well as a Det. Rick Hunter rookie card. Loved Hunter as a kid his partner Dee Dee aka Stephanie Kramer was one of my first celebrity crushes 😍

1000011497.jpg
1000011495.jpg

VN Store

Back