The WRASSLIN’ Thread

You think it's an actual TV deal this time? Or more streaming weirdness? Don't get me wrong a deal with a major streaming service could be huge for NWA. It's just that the CW app without an actual over the air time slot doesn't mean to much IMO.

They could use a good TV deal. I think they have good talent from what I've seen. I think EC3 is still the world champion from the last I heard.

Watching Dynamite.

BCC vs DC Family has been entertaining. I wish Takeshita could take that belt off Mox, then go on loan to NJPW for like 6 months. I think both would benefit.

Cope vs Black is gonna be fun.

Shame about Eddie. There was a chance for some real catharsis there. No complaints about his replacement, though.

The Bucks and Perry are a great heel act. I almost felt sorry for Tony, for a second.

"My maternal instincts are kicking in and my ovaries must be heard". Amazingly that wasn't even the best line in the promo. I love Toni Storm.

Shibata, Hook, and Joe.... I'm intrigued.

Willow cut the promo of her life tonight.

Last edited:
Toni Storm funny as hell. "You will be laying on your back with an ass in your face wondering where your dignity went"

I got a good laugh out of it. I'm wondering where this character was a lot earlier in her career,but it's added life to her. I'll never grow tired of it at this rate. I'll say it will be hard to find someone for her to drop the belt to at this rate. The only one that makes sense is Hayter,and who knows when she's coming back?

Watching Dynamite.

BCC vs DC Family has been entertaining. I wish Takeshita could take that belt off Mox, then go on loan to NJPW for like 6 months. I think both would benefit.

Cope vs Black is gonna be fun.

Shame about Eddie. There was a chance for some real catharsis there. No complaints about his replacement, though.

The Bucks and Perry are a great heel act. I almost felt sorry for Tony, for a second.

"My maternal instincts are kicking in and my ovaries must be heard". Amazingly that wasn't even the best line in the promo. I love Toni Storm.

Shibata, Hook, and Joe.... I'm intrigued.

Willow cut the promo of her life tonight.
Willow got the biggest pop of the night when she powerbombed Mercedes through the table!

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back