Anyone going to the Oklahoma game?

OU is going to have a ceremony for Heupel and the 2000 Sooner team

Great! which websites you use for tickets? ticketmaster / stubhub etc?
Assume you will fly into OKC and rent a car?
any recommendation which neighborhood to stay, or just in Norman near the stadium?
I like seat geek bc the price they show for the ticket includes the fees. I hate the sticker shock stub hub gives you at check out. We are flying into OKC and renting. I lucked out with hotel. I have had this game circled as to one I wanted to attend for a long time. As soon as the schedule was released I booked my hotel for $135 a night at the Hilton Gardenn Inn. It's less than 5 miles from the stadium.

Reactions: SFBayVol
I live in Fort Worth and will definitely be there. I went to the 2014 game in Norman and it was a good experience (other than the end result). Nice and welcoming fans, but that was before we were in the same conference.

Reactions: SFBayVol
My son is finishing freshman year at OU. We are going to the UT/OU game from Wisconsin and are all excited as a family.

It’s going to now divide our family. But that’s ok I’ll be decked out in Orange in the OU student section my younger son said he’s with me.

My wife abandoned ship and is going OU cuz we cut checks there and her son goes there.

My middle daughter hasn’t chosen yet…

I want to go but not sure if UT offers tickets to season tix holders or thru secondary sites.

UT sent out notices to season ticket people today on away game tickets. Not sure how low on donor rank they went. Oklahoma Tickets were $200. Vandy tickets were $140. Haven't seen other prices..

Reactions: vol94
UT sent out notices to season ticket people today on away game tickets. Not sure how low on donor rank they went. Oklahoma Tickets were $200. Vandy tickets were $140. Haven't seen other prices..
Just read email. Thanks.

$200 per for Oklahoma game isn’t a surprise.

We are going with a group of 12 from Gallatin. Been booked for 4 months.

200/ticket is a lot cheaper than ticket sites so I’m good with it.

Memphis to Knoxville - 5.45
Memphis to Norman - 6.45

Crazy it's only an hour longer from Memphis. I will be there with my little bro!

Reactions: McDad
im planning on going to this game too, as I live in Colorado and really not that far away.

Been a UT fan since I was 10. Heath was my first hero.

I’ve been to a UT game at Notre Dame, been to campus three times. But never been to a game at Neyland.

I live in Wisconsin.

My oldest son goes to OU.

My family and I are going to go to visit him for this game.

I don’t have friendships with Volunteer Fans 😂 just on a message board.

If anyone is going to have a group tailgate and wants to invite a family of 5 (even though we are Yankees) we’d love to meet some true UT fans and actually be with some of you all.

Throwing it out there.

Been a UT fan since I was 10. Heath was my first hero.

I’ve been to a UT game at Notre Dame, been to campus three times. But never been to a game at Neyland.

I live in Wisconsin.

My oldest son goes to OU.

My family and I are going to go to visit him for this game.

I don’t have friendships with Volunteer Fans 😂 just on a message board.

If anyone is going to have a group tailgate and wants to invite a family of 5 (even though we are Yankees) we’d love to meet some true UT fans and actually be with some of you all.

Throwing it out there.
You aren’t a Yankee anymore if you’ve willingly accepted the pain of being a Tennessee fan

Reactions: BADGER_VOL
Got a niece that will graduate from ou next year. Want to go but can't. Going to Fayetteville tho. Going to be sitting in the arkansas student section. Another niece is at student. Very excited to be going to Fayetteville.

Not sure if this is the right forum so feel free to move it. I live on the west coast and plan to attend the Oklahoma game in September. Would love to start some discussion on logistics: where to get tickets, recommended lodging options, where to eat, fun things to do there, etc. It's been a while since my last road game.

I’m going to either Oklahoma or Arkansas. Haven’t decided on which one yet. Both are about an equal drive for me and I’ve been to neither

Got a niece that will graduate from ou next year. Want to go but can't. Going to Fayetteville tho. Going to be sitting in the arkansas student section. Another niece is at student. Very excited to be going to Fayetteville.

You must be around my area. East TX?

My brother in law lives in Tulsa. His oldest daughter went to tulsa ,2nd will be a senior at ou . His 3rd daughter will be a Jr at arkansas and his youngest starts a miss st. in the fall. I love eastern Texas and all of oklahoma. Love tn but that is as close to God's country as I have seen. There and Portugal

Reactions: Vol8188

VN Store

Back