Bear or Man

Just goes to show how stupid those women who choose the bear are. I wonder how many of the women who choose the bear use pronouns and need safe spaces?

I was thinking more about this (partly because I met a woman this week for job advice that basically reached out to me cold call on LinkedIn and it made me think more about absurdity of the bear comment considering all these situations)...

Basically, I can guarantee that most these women voting bear are probably the type that did online dating which is almost like meeting a strange man in the woods.

Ultimate killing machines. I am taking a polar bear over a full grown male tiger (much larger than lions btw) or a 400lb silverback which likes to tear off genitals 1st and dismember bare handed...as the last and fiercest animal on land this planet has to offer. I think a polar bear kills and eats either every time.

Without googling or grabbing the Book...is 1 of these " its better to live on the corner of the roof...than in the house with a quarrelsome woman?" Words to live by IMO. God said Solomon was the wisest man to ever live.
if killing was the worst a human could do, you would have a point. there are some real sickos out there.

how long are you going to survive once a bear gets ahold of you? A minute, maybe an hour if you are left to bleed out? There are plenty of cases of torture lasting for days, weeks, months at the hands of a human.

if killing was the worst a human could do, you would have a point. there are some real sickos out there.

how long are you going to survive once a bear gets ahold of you? A minute, maybe an hour if you are left to bleed out? There are plenty of cases of torture lasting for days, weeks, months at the hands of a human.

Play dead... that always works with bears.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

Cut it out Louder this is the make fun of silly dumb women thread.

I want my friend to still have a chance at getting away, blowing away his foot seems pretty mean.

plus its a lot to carry around while trying to outrun a bear.
It might still be worth having a bear caliber pistol. If he spots the bear first and starts running now you're behind even if he is slower.

The odds are still incredibly in a woman’s favor with a man. Not all men are meat eating, hunters that cannot be reasoned with.

The odds are still incredibly in a woman’s favor with a man. Not all men are meat eating, hunters that cannot be reasoned with.

I think the entire premise is an absurd gotcha. It is just going to cause havoc no matter how you spin it.

To be fair, human beings are the alpha predator on Earth so yes, they are the greater threat (especially with a weapon). Curious to see how the question goes if they changed it from "strange man" to "strange person". A strange woman could be just as dangerous for a woman as a strange man.

Bears are pretty dangerous as well and the survival odds probably do favor you running into another human being because >95% of the time, the human being will just leave you alone or even help you if you were in trouble.

This is a valid point. I went on a serial killer reading/documentary kick for a few days. Dont do that if you havent already. Most of em were just killers...but theres a few that were evil incarnate. "Some say the world will end in fire.."

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I think the entire premise is an absurd gotcha. It is just going to cause havoc no matter how you spin it.

To be fair, human beings are the alpha predator on Earth so yes, they are the greater threat (especially with a weapon). Curious to see how the question goes if they changed it from "strange man" to "strange person". A strange woman could be just as dangerous for a woman as a strange man.

Bears are pretty dangerous as well and the survival odds probably do favor you running into another human being because >95% of the time, the human being will just leave you alone or even help you if you were in trouble.

Most of the good ole boy hunters I have known (the men most likely for someone to run into in the woods) would give their own lives to protect a woman or child in danger, even if they didnt know her/them. Like me they were taught and also instinctually feel that women and children are to be protected at all costs. Its part of "malum in se". I believe those instincts, that will to protect comes from our Creator.

Reactions: volbound1700
Apologies if it's been brought up already and I missed it but wouldn't the majority of the "prefer to meet a bear" types be the same ones that posit they're every bit as capable as men? Since neither sex is going to take a bear in a fair fight wouldn't they prefer to just kick some dude's butt for messing with her?

VN Store

Back