'26 TN OT Gabriel Osenda

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster

Transferred to Baylor in Chattanooga
That's a good decision for this kid. Clearwater Academy is really small and doesn't play good competition. Actually so small that I lived in Clearwater for about 4 years and never even heard of this school or knew it was in town until I saw some recruits on this site from there.

He’s a big sophomore. You can’t teach frame. Interested to see how he develops at Baylor the next two years.

Attachments

• IMG_5642.png
    IMG_5642.png
    546.3 KB · Views: 22
He’s a big sophomore. You can’t teach frame. Interested to see how he develops at Baylor the next two years.
Probably should find out but not sure who their OL coach is but they’ve done a wonderful job developing OL so I think you could see him become a real problem for opponents. Jimmy Bryson finally getting his due P4 looks and Charlie Edgeworth is a guy on the interior that I think is really good. Baylor’s offense is as good as anyone I can remember in the past decade or so in the state

Reactions: Imvolin423
Probably should find out but not sure who their OL coach is but they’ve done a wonderful job developing OL so I think you could see him become a real problem for opponents. Jimmy Bryson finally getting his due P4 looks and Charlie Edgeworth is a guy on the interior that I think is really good. Baylor’s offense is as good as anyone I can remember in the past decade or so in the state
Well I found out their OL coach played up here at MTSU so that’s cool. What’s cooler is what his player page starts out with lol

Attachments

• IMG_3866.jpeg
    IMG_3866.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 31

VN Store

Back