Highest paid defensive back coaches in college football

Well your employer in this example was stupid. Productivity should equal more compensation even if it’s not fair compensation.
I agree. There are a lot of stupid people in managerial positions. My second example was in my later years. We were acquired by a larger company and we were discussing bonuses. When I tried to pin the acquiring VP down on how the bonuses were determined, he said "more for more". I asked "how much more." The answer was again, "more for more". That year I blew out the target and got very little more. So, thereafter, I exceeded my target before the end of March and when I wasn't entertaining clients, playing golf, or following my son around the country as he played baseball, I sat at my desk and played the stock market for the rest of the year, and made much more money than I would have gotten in additional bonus. I probably could have made the company millions more over my short tenure, but there was nothing in it for me other than hard work and more stress, so I cruised. Stupidity knows no bounds.

Reactions: Rockytop10nessee

VN Store

Back