I don't think ANYBODY likes him...

I'm not sure he can see the ball, he's not making any effort to get away from it. Wait until one comes at his head to see if he'll move then.

This is insane. After hit #3 you'd think the ump would be rippin into to the other team (maybe he did, I didn't watch). Did anyone get tossed? That's just bonkers

Reactions: joevol33
This is insane. After hit #3 you'd think the ump would be rippin into to the other team (maybe he did, I didn't watch). Did anyone get tossed? That's just bonkers
Looking at the video posted above, it appears they played a double-header. It's still amazing, but it looks like it wasn't 7 times in one game.

You're probably right. I didn't consider that.
I'm saying it was a double-header because 33 seconds into the video, LMU is up 3-0. However, at 59 seconds into the video, LMU is trailing 1-2. Personally, I think the rule needs to be changed so that if the batter makes no attempt whatsoever to move out of the way, no base is awarded.

Reactions: tbwhhs
I'm saying it was a double-header because 33 seconds into the video, LMU is up 3-0. However, at 59 seconds into the video, LMU is trailing 1-2. Personally, I think the rule needs to be changed so that if the batter makes no attempt whatsoever to move out of the way, no base is awarded.
Lmu as in Lincoln memorial?

VN Store

Back