Let's talk Yemen

You mean like refusing to remove troops from Syria? Explain how that is reining in Trump from warmongering.

Also explain how Trump meeting with Rocket Man is Trump being reined in by the military.

If you want to criticize Trump, there are plenty of other legitimate things to talk about, but this ain’t it.
You the one talking about Syria and Rocket Man instead of the actual topic i raised. Typical Trumpian reaction to go hide under another rock, when the original has been turned over to expose what's under it. i call it detouring, which is why I don't take you Trumpians seriously, it's folly to do so.

You just can't admit the man-thing is a liar, an adulterer, a con man, and will do anything to for money and to stay in power.

Last edited:
$180+ million for 6 drones that were shot down by cavedwellers... winning

Sixth US Reaper Drone Falls Into Houthi Hands

Yemeni forces have yet to confirm whether the drone was downed or if it crashed, as video footage shows the US drone in near-perfect condition. The fourth and fifth MQ-9 Reaper drones were shot down on 17th and 21st of May. The MQ-9 Reaper is worth around $30 million.

$180+ million for 6 drones that were shot down by cavedwellers... winning

Sixth US Reaper Drone Falls Into Houthi Hands

Yemeni forces have yet to confirm whether the drone was downed or if it crashed, as video footage shows the US drone in near-perfect condition. The fourth and fifth MQ-9 Reaper drones were shot down on 17th and 21st of May. The MQ-9 Reaper is worth around $30 million.
They could teach the Russians a thing or two about taking out drones.

Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...

Strikes against US aircraft carriers?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!😂🤡😂🤡

Yemen's Houthis say they launched attack on US aircraft carrier Eisenhower in Red Sea

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...ck-us-aircraft-carrier-eisenhower-2024-05-31/

A U.S. defense official told Reuters they were not aware of any attack on the Eisenhower

I guess a gratuitous jab at Ivan’s pathetic performance in Ukraine rustled your panties enough you quoted me twice.
You sound silly. These militants are using Soviet era air defenses to knock out modern Western drones in Yemen and Lebanon. So if 40 year old Soviet equipment is knocking out drones, WTF do you think Russia's modern stuff is doing?

You sound silly. These militants are using Soviet era air defenses to knock out modern Western drones in Yemen and Lebanon. So if 40 year old Soviet equipment is knocking out drones, WTF do you think Russia's modern stuff is doing?
It’s getting destroyed by flying hand grenades.

Btw, you can cope and Post tweets from Lord Bebo all you want, but Russia’s “modern stuff” is roughly on the level of American Reagan-era stuff.

Btw, you can cope and Post tweets from Lord Bebo all you want, but Russia’s “modern stuff” is roughly on the level of American Reagan-era stuff.
Again, the only one coping and sounding silly is you. The West/US is getting their million dollar equipment destroyed by Russian "shovels", "hand grenades" and shotguns in Ukraine and by guys in sandals using Soviet era air defense systems in the Middle East. That isn't "cope", those are just facts.

VN Store

Back