Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

No reason to debate ignorance, but why not try. The fact that you think Adidas teams get to choose who they play in the sessions tell me you have no clue how summer ball works. Adidas, similar to EYBL, breaks teams into pools. For Adidas they play everyone in their pool plus one game outside of their pool. The teams have NO CONTROL over who they play in a session. Again, since you don’t even know the setup I assume you don’t know the teams either. Their pool is ranked 2 out of 4 pools in the circuit through 2 sessions and have 3 teams that made the final 8 last year.

The rest is mostly opinion. You are entitled to yours, but we’ve seen and heard about coaches reinventing basketball before. Sometimes it works for a bit, but mostly it doesn’t. Georgia Amoore and Kenny Brooks aren’t likely worried about a press they torched and beat by 47 points last year. The players might be more athletic, but they will still have a roster of players who couldn’t excel at bottom feeder SEC programs and they won’t have a draft prospect anywhere on the roster.

As far as NB and FC, those quotes were from people who have been ranking players for 25+ years and have nearly every major college on their client list. I don’t know what FC will turn out to be and neither do you. But to act like it’s normal for a 8th grader to have 4-5 offers from teams ranked in the top 25 before high school is just ignorant. Out of those 4-5 offers she had Ohio St the year they went to the Elite 8 and LSU when they won the title. There aren’t too many kids walking around middle school with offers from 2 of the final 8 teams in the tourney when they cut off their recruitment before high school. Maybe she drops to 30 before she graduates. Do you not understand that every school not named SCar would celebrate a commitment from the 30th ranked player?

Prepare for the WNBA? Do you watch those games? I’m happy to loan you a Synergy account if you need it to see that the percentage of time pressing in the league is minimal and the amount of time remaining on the shot clock when the shot goes up is a very low number. The new style will be exciting. No doubt. But no one in the WNBA or NBA plays that way. Unless you’re saying that a young D2 coach with almost no D1 experience has thought of something the top minds at the pro level haven’t. 🙄

I agreed with you on Team USA and I agree 100% on AC. She is special! Very, very special! Neither FC nor NB are even in that conversation. But very few are. I’ve seen her develop for years and watching her at session 2 of EYBL made me appreciate her even more. But I know from several levels of personal knowledge that UT was a long shot before and has just above zero chance now. Let’s just say the style isn’t very enticing to the decision maker and leave it at that.

I actually enjoy the banter. Just not the few items that are factually incorrect. The rest will be fun to see how they play out. 🍿 indeed!
Fantastic post!

You can Kiss my ASS! Some of you think you're smarter than you are ! Take your rooster DA back to tge USCjr board. We don't need you here. Oh wait, USCjr probably doesn't have a board, my bad.
Yep. Ya aren’t representing a centered fanbase. You’re certainly not representing me. Crawl back under yer rock.

You can Kiss my ASS! Some of you think you're smarter than you are ! Take your rooster DA back to tge USCjr board. We don't need you here. Oh wait, USCjr probably doesn't have a board, my bad.
What do you mean "we" ?

Rooster even though is one of those Gamecocks was very nice to me when I first started posting in this forum. Hell even nicer than the Lady Vol fans and "we" all know these fans aren't the easiest to communicate with.

VN Store

Back