Tennessee Lady Vol News

Ohhh, the power of orange! This photo illustrates perfectly why I am a lifelong stickler for wearing ORANGE shirts/hoodies to Tennessee events and not blue or black or white or whatever.

Even in this image showing teeny-tiny little spectators in the background, there is absolutely NO QUESTION which school that person in orange that sticks out like a sore thumb is there to represent/cheer on.

In a sea of people wearing other colors, the eye will nearly always want to track toward that brazen orange, and I think players automatically think "Tennessee" when they see it. Not for blue. Or black. Or white. That orange, though, leaves zero doubt.

Love it!

Ohhh, the power of orange! This photo illustrates perfectly why I am a lifelong stickler for wearing ORANGE shirts/hoodies to Tennessee events and not blue or black or white or whatever.

Even in this image showing teeny-tiny little spectators in the background, there is absolutely NO QUESTION which school that person in orange that sticks out like a sore thumb is there to represent/cheer on.

In a sea of people wearing other colors, the eye will nearly always want to track toward that brazen orange, and I think players automatically think "Tennessee" when they see it. Not for blue. Or black. Or white. That orange, though, leaves zero doubt.

Love it!
Great point. I never thought about the orange standing out. I think I’m just used to it from Pat until now.

VN Store

Back