Uncle Nico?

Just in the Nico time.
His passes zipped, and
Whether arched or a straight line.
Nico, Nico, Nico man.
After all, he's a Vol man.

Well, let's hope he is all he's hyped to be and more.

Reactions: UT Hill Man
The way this typically works is, teammates give each other nicknames. Eventually, those of us outside the locker room hear about them, and some of us use them.

So we don't need to spend any time trying to think up suggestions. Not our role. Let's just stay tuned.

Go Vols!

Freak - there was no "need" to come up with a nickname last summer when Nico came on the scene. However, I thought there was a similarity to their style and names, so I just had fun combining. Certainly didn't intend to upset anyone over something so harmless.

1715555158330.png

Attachments

• 1715554591482.png
    1715554591482.png
    795.1 KB · Views: 1
Freak - there was no "need" to come up with a nickname last summer when Nico came on the scene. However, I thought there was a similarity to their style and names, so I just had fun combining. Certainly didn't intend to upset anyone over something so harmless.

Uh...REALLY Dude...???!!!

1715555462992.png

This is funny but Nico, along with most undergrads at UT, wasn't even born when Napoleon Dynamite released so it just isn't a good fit.

It wouldn't be VN if people didn't get upset over harmless stuff. We have some of the most perpetually offended, victim mentality fans there are. It's only a small percentage but they are a loud legion of miserables.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
It wouldn't be VN if people didn't get upset over harmless stuff. We have some of the most perpetually offended, victim mentality fans there are. It's only a small percentage but they are a loud legion of miserables.
Thanks for the encouragement and hey, it's offseason - so lots of stupid threads from now till kickoff! GBO and stupid is as stupid does!

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back