Vols in MLB Update

He should be in the majors right now. Rockies are horrible.

Eh. Big difference between the majors and where he is now. He should be promoted to AA for sure, but last thing you want is to move your prospects way too quickly and crush their confidence or development.

Eh. Big difference between the majors and where he is now. He should be promoted to AA for sure, but last thing you want is to move your prospects way too quickly and crush their confidence or development.
Is it just me or are guys getting fast tracked through the minors, nowadays?
I remember when I was young, it took most guys several years to work their way up.
Now guys are hitting the league in 2 years!

Rockies suck at developing anyways so might as well move him up. They have the worst pitching in the majors and the next worst pitching team is light years away. The Marlins have given up 1 more ER than the Rockies but the Marlins have also pitched 30 more innings. The next worst pitching has come from the Astros and they have given up 20 less ER in 3 more innings than the Rockies. Tired of these teams suppressing elite talent in the minors in order to keep them under team control longer.

Reactions: ArdentVol
I remember when I was young, it took most guys several years to work their way up.
It's most likely because of the level of talent the guys you are following is so good.

accirding to mets yodat
Gilbert will be un AA upon return
said that the waterfront stadium stadium in brooklyn is not conducive up hos game

Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo
It’s because how good college baseball has become. Look at the coaching and development the BaseVols receive at TN. Getting them ready for the next level!🍊👍😀👊👊🍊👍🍊

VN Store

Back