*****Why I hate the Alabama Crimson Tide

This all started because of an interaction I had with about 4 gumps Friday night. I was at niece's house in that infection of a state. My brothers-in-law my nieces husband and I stepped out to a sports bar in Tuscumbia. Gumps have got to gump. Not heated just good nature tennessee- bama . The next morning about 7:30 am, my mother in law walked in to the kitchen. Said good morning. I said it 730 in the morning and it's still not to early to to hate bama. She laughed.

Besides all that - They are the biggest cheaters in all of College Football. Fulmer knew it and caught them (Albert Means). It was so public the NCAA had no choice but to do something. Fast forward to pictures of payers with fists full of cash, Dee Liners famous quote instantly removed, da struggle is over- AS A Freshman at Bammer !!!!, Fistful of cash and a new Dodge car baby - it's the bama way. Have zero respect for that little smurf SATAN, why would any kid go to Tuscaloser to play football other than CASH? Easy to get the best talent when you can pay kids --and NCAA/SEC turns a blind eye-Leave you with this one / Reuben Foster was a 5 stah linebacker committed to Auburn. Reuben even went so far as to get a Auburn TATTOO on his forearm, week before signing he flips to gumps. Guess he just had a change of mind - right? G U M P S A R E A B U N C H of C h e a t e r s, SATAN is overrated. Nil comes along to even the playing field? Where is Lil nicky now-=

VN Store

Back