Would it be a major surprise if Nico didn’t win a title here, but George did?

So Heupel takes a terrible team gutted of players and wins 11 games in his 2nd year with a QB no one heard of.

Yet in year 5 with a QB built in a lab to run Heupels offense he goes 11-2 again and not close to winning any sort of title and you don't see a major red flag with Heupel?

That's certainly a specific kind of stupid I don't understand lol.
Your whole post is special edition style of stupid

Reactions: P.O.T.S. VOL
I beg you to learn the history of this University. Us old timers have been through the best and worst of times.

I will also give you an example of how your thinking is quite misguided. The University had the (arguably) the best QB of all time from 1994 - 1997. We did not win a title and we lost to FL every year. Even though Peyton put up insane #'s we could not win a title. The following year, we had a QB who did not fit into our model but we went undefeated and did win a title.

Moral of the story, it take way more than a taylor made to fit QB to win it all.
If you'd have seen my other posts I am including SEC title because the OP didn't specify, he just said "a" title. Didn't manning win the SEC in 97?
Again, if Heupel did what he did in 22 yet can't come closer to winning the SEC with all his guys and a lab created QB in year 5, when is he doing it???

VN Store

Back