Oct. 13 – at Vanderbilt
Oct. 20 – vs. South Carolina
Oct. 27 – vs. Georgia, in Jacksonville
Nov. 3 – vs. Missouri

Nov. 10 – vs. Louisiana-Lafayette
Nov. 17 – vs. Jacksonville State
Nov. 24 – at Florida State

And possibly 4-8 (Vandy).

This is relevant because if the Vols don't win 8, the question whether to keep Dooley could depend on a comparison to Muschamp (assuming UF keeps him).

I believe Dooley will coach UT in 2013. I believe Muschump won't be UF's coach in 2013. I hope he will be but he won't.

Reactions: 1 person
If Muschild goes 8-4 he should be SEC coach of the year. I pray and hope he fails miserably. Who else would enjoy watching him get his ass kicked in real life???? I know most of us, including Gator fans.

The guy is right. Our D will be too good to lose 7 games imo.

Healthy probably right....but I am not sure if they are as good as they are on paper.....There is a possibility of this happening....Who knows and who cares as long as we beat them....that is all that matters when FL is concerned......

Last edited:
Gotta admit the only fl game I care about is ours....and I hate it that I have to care that much about em.

If Muschild goes 8-4 he should be SEC coach of the year. I pray and hope he fails miserably. Who else would enjoy watching him get his ass kicked in real life???? I know most of us, including Gator fans.
==================

you think he learned to go volcano from saban?

it wasn't from ol vince

I kind of liked Muschamp until I saw his behavior on the field this year. He acted like my 2 year old when I told her she couldn't watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I am all for a coach being passionate on the sidelines, but Muschamp was flat out embarrassing this year.

Anywhere from 4-6 to 7-5 is possible.

Regardless, its going to be another mediocre year for us Gators, I do believe.

Healthy probably right....but I am not sure if they are as good as they are on paper.....There is a possibility of this happening....Who knows and who cares as long as we beat them....that is all that matters when FL is concerned......

How can their secondary be better when they are going to be worse? explain............

I agree, I also feel like 5-7 or 9-3 is possible for UT. I think 2012 is a make or break season for both Dooley and Muschamp.

I agree, I also feel like 5-7 or 9-3 is possible for UT. I think 2012 is a make or break season for both Dooley and Muschamp.

I think Muschamp can get, and should get, at least one more year if at leats three criteria are met:

1) Another Top 5 recruiting class.

2) Get us out of the bottom of the barrel in terms of penalties and turnovers. The lack of discipline on this team is alarming.

3) Show some semblance of an offensive scheme. The offense is limited by lack of talent. I get that. And if we get outplayed, we get outplayed. I just don't want to see another hodge podge approach that looks like no one gives a flying F what play is getting called.

If he fails 1 of the 3, he is in trouble. If he fails 2 of those 3, I'll personally lead the charge to dump him. If he fails 3 of 3, then no charge will be needed.

2nd Offensive Coordinator in as many years gonna be tough....but your avatar is and always remains tongue punchtastic!

VN Store

Back