Orange and White Tennessee couch

Saw this yesterday. Apparently it's from the Dean of Students office. I must say, it would look really nice in my den.

Thoughts? A great addition to anyone's man cave, or no?

CJd52gjW8AAXKdt.jpg

I like it!

But the real question is...what did you do to get called to the dean's office?

Reactions: 1 person
I love my Vols but that design is just awful. Solid white with the orange power T. Or orange and a white T. But not checkerboard. I hate anything checkered except the endzones.

I have the recliner, that couch would be a very nice addition my UT Room (aka Den). My biggest challenge is keeping my family away from my stuff, they understand my Tennesse Pride, but they don't get IT, I was born in Tennessee (Tri-Cities), my wife is from Kansas and my sons were born in Europe. It was hard to get them to understand my roots.

Anyway.......awesome couch!

I don't know that my wife would even allow that in my garage.

My man cave is full of UT gear, prints, paintings, lamps, pillows, etc, and I have orange pool table felt and a checkerboard kick wall below the bar countertop. However, there's really no reason that furniture should ever be orange. Just my opinion :)

It's been years ago, but last time I was at your house, I was jealous of your man cave. Very cool setup.

My man cave is full of UT gear, prints, paintings, lamps, pillows, etc, and I have orange pool table felt and a checkerboard kick wall below the bar countertop. However, there's really no reason that furniture should ever be orange. Just my opinion :)

Sounds like a nice set up -- post some pics you can -- I like seeing stuff like that

orange checkerboard pool table felt.......oh My

I love it, but if I bought one like that, its likely I'd be sleeping on it also. (Wife is dawg fan)

I'm about to get roasted, but that couch would be a little overboard for me.

If not for the giant "T" on the couch I'm willing to bet that visitors to my house would be confused as to whether or not I was a UT fan or if I had a family of oompa loompas living in my basement.

Oompa loompa doompety doo, I'm going to take your fan card from you,
Oompa loompa doompety dee, then probably kick you right in the knee,
What do you get when you're not a real Vol?
Wearing Jorts or bragging 'bout basketball.

I wrote a song for the oompa loompas in your basement to sing about you.

I love it, but if I bought one like that, its likely I'd be sleeping on it also. (Wife is dawg fan)

Don't feel bad, my soon to be mother in law is a huge Dawg fan.

At least she pulls for UT now when we're not playing each other. Hell she even bought some UT stuff for their house on game days. They're not all bad after all.

This is Smokey's Sofa! It was unveiled at the basketball games this past season for students to sit in down on the floor during games to cheer on the Vols! It's been quite a hit for our students and super excited you like it too! You can follow Smokey's Sofa at @SmokeySofa on Twitter. It makes random appearances all over campus until hoop season!

Reactions: 3 people
Don't feel bad, my soon to be mother in law is a huge Dawg fan.

At least she pulls for UT now when we're not playing each other. Hell she even bought some UT stuff for their house on game days. They're not all bad after all.

Good for her! I live in dawg country, and try to spread the Orange down here!

My wife would **** if I brought that sofa home, so no I don't think so.......it looks like the 70's style however

lol, I showed it to my wife, said it's my new Christmas list. She glanced at it, looked at me, then laughed and turned, shaking her head as she walked off.

I sometimes think maybe she's not taking me seriously.

VN Store

Back