Two Richmond Spiders drafted

Lexvol

I'm Your Huckleberry
It is surely a good sign for the UT program. Clawson had two of his former players (a receiver and rb) drafted. They are the first to be taken from Richmond since 2000.

yeah i thought the same thing. here we are blogging and making predictions, which is always interesting but, goes to show best thing we can do is sit back and let this new crew unfold and enjoy the ride. the offense and the new schemes looks good, recruiting is already better. the sun is coming back up on the hill with very few clouds in sight!

I agree. That is impressive considering we only had 3 drafted. This is definitely a good sign for our program.

It's definitely a good sign that he can develop offensive playmakers.

With the talent that UT has at its skill positions, we should expect big things from Clawson's offense.

we had three guys drafted and they had two, remind me which is the powerhouse school with the multi-million dollar budget?

we had three guys drafted and they had two, remind me which is the powerhouse school with the multi-million dollar budget?

must not be UF or OSU either. Plus we must be behind ND now too

of course we're behind ND.....didnt you read about JC's performance in the spring game? As far as OSU, you dont need the draft to tell you we're behind them, just look at the bowl games they've played in for the past couple of years. As for UF, Im sure they show us again how far behind we are.

of course we're behind ND.....didnt you read about JC's performance in the spring game? As far as OSU, you dont need the draft to tell you we're behind them, just look at the bowl games they've played in for the past couple of years. As for UF, Im sure they show us again how far behind we are.

typical rexvol statement.:eek:lol: You make a comment and then completely ignore your own point

I was thinking the same thing... So apparently he could use the nfl draft to prove that we are somehow slumping since we only had 1 more draft than richmond.. but then when he gets notice that neither OSU or FLA had more than 2 drafted he resorts back to actual games... so I guess he is now forced to concede that he thinks richmond could compete with us...

typical rexvol statement.:eek:lol: You make a comment and then completely ignore your own point

actually I meant for that statement to be quasi-positive. I probably didnt communicate it well. If the Claw can accomplish that with limited resources, what can he do on the Hill?

actually I meant for that statement to be quasi-positive. I probably didnt communicate it well. If the Claw can accomplish that with limited resources, what can he do on the Hill?

oops :blush2: I guess the positive undertones threw me off

VN Store

Back