Butch postgame interview

He should take the fam out tonight for a really expensive meal on the UTAD Amex card. Cuz it's gonna be caught off Mon.

Reactions: 4 people
e094ba4fa7f642631e121b0c8684.jpg

Reactions: 16 people
Butch postgame interview....damn, I gotta go guys, return flight to Cinncinatti leaves in 30 minutes !

Reactions: 1 person
There's nothing to talk about. The wheels have come off. The only question is the admins strategy at this point. Do they cut bait Monday or use him for a free sacrificial lamb in Tuscaloosa before doing it?

Reactions: 3 people
There's nothing to talk about. The wheels have come off. The only question is the admins strategy at this point. Do they cut bait Monday or use him for a free sacrificial lamb in Tuscaloosa before doing it?

Seriously: they wait. Ratings will be high as viewers tune in to see how bad the blowout is.

Sad. But true.

Reactions: 3 people
I wish he would just come out and say we played like crap and admit we have to fix these problems. Stop sugar coating it. One thing I look forward to with the new coaching staff is not hearing resiliency said over and over anymore.

Don't forget situational and complimentary football. I heard that a dozen times

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: 4 people
I wish he would just come out and say we played like crap and admit we have to fix these problems. Stop sugar coating it. One thing I look forward to with the new coaching staff is not hearing resiliency said over and over anymore.

I agree. There should be a claus in the new coaches contract that says you can’t use certain words and list them

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back