Official Jon Gruden Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell would Butch agree upon a buyout? It's already in his damn contract. Even Fulmer, one of the greatest VFLs ever, took his full buyout.

Negotiating payment terms, games left to coach, etc etc. it’s not just dollar figures that can be negotiated.

We're about to look really stupid if we've been had again...

After last time I trust nothing I read on here unless it’s directly verified by a (verified) Twitter source (or similar). I’ve been in this thread for goofs, mostly, but the East TN radio segment did happen. No clue how credible that is, but it seemed to parallel a lot of what was being said here, sans the buyout. But again, not getting my hopes up

Why the hell would Butch agree upon a buyout? It's already in his damn contract. Even Fulmer, one of the greatest VFLs ever, took his full buyout.

Because the longer he stays, the worse he looks because the losses will mount up. He can save face

Reactions: 1 person
Negotiating payment terms, games left to coach, etc etc. it’s not just dollar figures that can be negotiated.
Saying "buyout has been agreed upon" implies there is input on both sides. Not necessarily true. Believe general payment terms are already in the contract. Everything else is determined by the AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back