'18 AZ JUCO TE Dominick Anderson (UT signee)

:lolabove:

Can't wait for him to have 500k followers from a bunch of schools getting into a "follow" war, then he swerves everyone and goes somewhere else.

Reactions: 1 person
Says he gets to 20k follower and he’s coming. Let’s show some love, can’t hurt. Was looking like Alabama but could be following CJP. Let’s try everything we can.

Twitter

Reactions: 2 people
[Twitter]http://twitter.com/TheRealYungDom/status/939185774473355270[/Twitter]

Dominick Wood Anderson 4* number one JUCO TE thought to be Alabama lean.

Says he'll sign with UT if we give him 15K followers...we may not give him that but we can still show him some love. Go follow him.

Add @therealyungdom. If he gets up to 20k followers he’ll sign with Vols. Get to it.

Attachments

• FC303F78-0D44-4BFE-AFCD-6D559F7584BF.jpg
    FC303F78-0D44-4BFE-AFCD-6D559F7584BF.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 17
I know VolTwitter is powerful, but I am not tweeting at and following a kid so he will "come" to Tennessee. I know we have had a rough decade, but it is a privilege to play at Tennessee. Tennessee is a special place. If he wants to be here, he will come on his own. And then I will support the hell of him.

Reactions: 5 people
I know VolTwitter is powerful, but I am not tweeting at and following a kid so he will "come" to Tennessee. I know we have had a rough decade, but it is a privilege to play at Tennessee. Tennessee is a special place. If he wants to be here, he will come on his own. And then I will support the hell of him.

JFC, dude. I'm sure he sees any of his top choices as a privilege. What's wrong with leveraging your choice to increase your twitter following. It literally hurts no one and helps him. What is there to be crotchety about? Follow the kid and actually do something to help recruit, for once. And if he welches, then you unfollow.

JFC, dude. I'm sure he sees any of his top choices as a privilege. What's wrong with leveraging your choice to increase your twitter following. It literally hurts no one and helps him. What is there to be crotchety about? Follow the kid and actually do something to help recruit, for once. And if he welches, then you unfollow.

LOL. Thanks for the advice buddy. I'll be sure to wipe my ass with it.

Reactions: 6 people
I agree with Byrd, I want him to come to UT for UT, not for followers. Don’t give a damn about him if that’s his mindset. Would play Eli Wolf instead who earned his spot

Disagree on this one Huff. If current players dont want him here because he's basically using VN for twitter followers, I dont either. He can go elsewhere.

VN Store

Back