Recruiting Forum Football Talk LX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word is the new offense will be similar to what Coach Friend ran out at CSU. Here's a post from someone on VQ...

This also makes sense as to why they want Tagovailoa so badly. He's perfect for that type of system. Smart, strong arm and can run very well.

This all adds up when you look at the cumulative staff hires, roster moves, and recruiting. Good times ahead.

Reactions: 1 person
Been hearing that. I think it's a myth.

Copy and paste or drag and drop images, embeds are a breeze (yes, even YouTube), so much more functionality with mobile, and starting player threads just made Ron’s life so much easier by embedding player profiles. So much more, and only a little while longer.

Just no more 50 posts per page. 😥

Word is the new offense will be similar to what Coach Friend ran out at CSU. Here's a post from someone on VQ...

This also makes sense as to why they want Tagovailoa so badly. He's perfect for that type of system. Smart, strong arm and can run very well.

I just worry about the execute part of the equation. Doing all of that right doesn’t mean too much of the ball is thrown in the dirt behind the target.

Great. There’ll be no shutting sleegro up.:eek:lol:

Copy and paste or drag and drop images, embeds are a breeze (yes, even YouTube), so much more functionality with mobile, and starting player threads just made Ron’s life so much easier by embedding player profiles. So much more, and only a little while longer.

What kind of heathenistic crap is this?!?!?!?!

PS: freak runs a great website and I'm sure the new format is God's gift to VN

Mobile too?

Which is exactly why this should be taken seriously. I know fans don’t have much power with something like this but we have to make it clear we don’t condone the systemic culture that was building in the athletic department that allowed all of these things to occur.

I know every single person in here, when asked, would say rape is bad. It’s not up for debate. But we have to be forcefully against this idea that it’s OK to turn the other cheek as long as the football team is winning (and the offending players were disciplined). Because that’s exactly what happened in 2014. We (fans) swept it under the rug because we thought Butch Jones was a winner. It’s inexcusible and we all have a small part in it.
Judge, jury and executioner are you?

Reactions: 3 people

Interesting new slant to our QB competition! Thanks for posting Ron, you're the best. :thumbsup:

I don't really recall anyone turning the other cheek because the team was winning. At least not to the degree you're suggesting with people excusing rape.

People were and still are skeptical of the story, though.

The deleted text messages are still fishy. We also don't know how dramatically the accuser's story changed from when she told police and when she spoke to doctors/nurses at the hospital.

Let's withhold judgment until the trial concludes.

Kingston made up his mind when it happened. He bought it right off the bat.

No more 50 PPP?

Freak, say it ain’t so!?

Same functionality either place. There will be minor grumbling of getting used to it, but man it’s sweet. So many more features than what we have today. Tag people and be able to filter recruits by year too.

Don't forget you won't see anything from people on your ignore list... :rock:

Twitter timeline in the OP of player threads too. Oh, and you can embed the Rivals and 247 profiles into the OP of player threads. I’m like a kid on Christmas Eve.

It's Christmas Eve and you're in here telling everyone what's in their packages. :)

Reactions: 4 people
Twitter timeline in the OP of player threads too. Oh, and you can embed the Rivals and 247 profiles into the OP of player threads. I’m like a kid on Christmas Eve.

More importantly, will the new platform have multiple mesh points?

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back