Paul Bain will be in Feleipe Franks' head

Some say.....that when he donates blood, it's never his own; and that he roams the woods at night foraging for wolves. All we know is, he's called Paul Bain.

I heard Bain scissor kicked a pack of wolves into submission as a child. His parents had written the pilot for the precursor to Naked and Afraid and tossed him without a parachute from a plane into the woods. The name of the pilot was called Naked and a BAMF in the Woods. The footage was confiscated by the government.

Think that's more than enough confirmation that the wolves stories are true.

Reactions: WRU and MoodyVol
Yeah, I don't know why people keep thinking we were making fun of him. It's always been celebrating badassery in a fun way. I mean look at that mug:
View attachment 168894
That was our introduction to him! He came in looking like that with a name like Paul Bain. Dude was made to be a legend.

What's cool now is that we're finding out he's actually awesome in real life. The legend is real!
^^this X 1000

Reactions: Halph66
Nobody should be afraid of Franks lighting up their secondary. Bet he gets knocked out in the first quarter and we play the back up qb... again.

Yeah, I don't know why people keep thinking we were making fun of him. It's always been celebrating badassery in a fun way. I mean look at that mug:
View attachment 168894
That was our introduction to him! He came in looking like that with a name like Paul Bain. Dude was made to be a legend.

What's cool now is that we're finding out he's actually awesome in real life. The legend is real!
What everyone is celebrating is that even when God does not bless you with all the physical gifts, but does bless you with "badassery" the badassery is what will win out in the end.

This young man is the definition of a bad ass. Poor economically, good family, believes in education, self starter, confident that hard work will win out in the end, and "sticktoitiveness". He has long term goals that are both humble and inspirational.

Paul Bain was once asked to crush a stone, he did so with a single mighty blow.
We now refer to this event as The Big Bang.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Yeesh. Backup QBs and wide receiver QBs have spelled trouble for us....
agree and well documented but not this time. Watch florduh's fall practice. It is nauseating to look at them but if you look closely they are terrible in all phases and are just a collection of good wr and rb. Every other position lacks depth and talent.

VN Store

Back