The Official #1 Tennessee @ Vanderbilt Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Will tape the game and watch it as soon as I get home from work, so I will miss all the "color commentary" today.

Go Big Orange

Stay focused and Tn walks out with a easy win. Hate to see a repeat of Bama game. I hope they dont let the water boy go off for fiddy

Reactions: feathersax
Stay focused and Tn walks out with a easy win. Hate to see a repeat of Bama game. I hope they dont let the water boy go off for fiddy

That Bama game looks a little better after watching them last night absolutely destroy Ole Miss. I do think we let down a little in the second half, but Bama is a better team than their record shows. We should be fine tonight - count me in with the orange percentage tonight at Vandy - can't wait !! GBO.

That Bama game looks a little better after watching them last night absolutely destroy Ole Miss. I do think we let down a little in the second half, but Bama is a better team than their record shows. We should be fine tonight - count me in with the orange percentage tonight at Vandy - can't wait !! GBO.
Bama has had some of the best talent in the SEC for the last two years. It’s not a talent issue maybe a passion issue.

Reactions: alaVOL
I hope our guys are focused and ready tonight. Should be fun game.... for us.

Screw Vandy and their box-hole of a stadium gym thing. I hope we beat them by 100.
Seriously. It's one of the worst gyms ever. Freak told me last night that Barnes doesn't call a ton of sideline plays, so being at the end of the court won't be too much of a factor for us.

Seriously. It's one of the worst gyms ever. Freak told me last night that Barnes doesn't call a ton of sideline plays, so being at the end of the court won't be too much of a factor for us.

I remember Dale Brown getting a technical back when Shaq played there, for walking out to midcourt to ask why Shaq got a tech near the end of the game. He was livid at the call and then got even more livid they called a tech on him, because he argued he was on the clear other end of the court and he didn't know what was going on.

VN Store

Back