Official: Tennessee Vols vs Indiana Hoosiers in the Gator Bowl

Just look how many extra tickets get sold to all these bowl games with all of these "unofficial" announcements being made involving all of these teams/destinations!!!! It's all about the Benjamin's!!!!!!

How do you "hate" Indiana U? I wouldn't think IU could generate anywhere close to that level of emotion. Hel!, I'm a IU grad and the football attendance levels were Vandy-esque....although that was a long time ago.

View attachment 243835

How do you "hate" Indiana U? I wouldn't think IU could generate anywhere close to that level of emotion. Hel!, I'm a IU grad and the football attendance levels were Vandy-esque....although that was a long time ago.
Ky hates them from a basketball perspective, Bobby knight days.

I’m really happy with this! Although I almost bought my tickets for the Music City bowl lol. Now I can’t go to the game due to a doctor’s appt on 11/2 for my baby I’m expecting in May. Going to be fun to watch regardless. Go Vols!!

Congrats Tennessee fans, hope y’all have a great time in my city. I know the city of Jacksonville is thrilled to be hosting Vol Nation as opposed to some of the other options. Plus, I’m fairly certain y’all will beat the hell outta Indiana to top off a solid season.

If you have any questions about Jacksonville or the surrounding areas, I’m here to help.

VN Store

Back