'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

Were hard at work. Don’t see any reason to be concerned at this point. Of course LK threw the kitchen sink at him but he all things being equal we represent a far better place for him to play ball.
But AV, everyone told me on here that we can’t out recruit a barely over .500 conference USA coach that can’t hold a job more than 2 years.. 😂😂😂

Were hard at work. Don’t see any reason to be concerned at this point. Of course LK threw the kitchen sink at him but he all things being equal we represent a far better place for him to play ball.
Doin the Lord’s work! Keep after it!

Kiffin is going to land some good recruits and he loves to make a splash for publicity but “lock down Memphis”? Ha.

Some of you have fantasized Kiffin as this elite recruiter and head coach, it’s just not true. Look at the numbers. His wins and losses. Who were those “elite” recruits he landed? How many worked out long term?

The truth is that Kiffin was born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple. He’s a spoiled, immature, brat. Hell, Saban fired him a week before the National Championship! He’s a good OC but that’s about it.

He’s going to do nothing at Ole Miss but get them on probation after he leaves town as soon as a better job comes along, if he’s lucky enough to win a few big games and make a bowl or two. Being scared of Lane Kiffin is such a beta move.

Do not go back into the Zack Evans..umm.. Joey Freshwater center of greatness, thread.

There is a few willing to forego the chapstick and actually state their own opinion against Kiffin and de1.
They kinda look like this 😂

From Wiltfong earlier this afternoon:

THE PICK: Tennessee

“Until I hear different I’m sticking with the same pick as last week but continue to keep an eye on Oregon who is also doing a strong job down the stretch in this recruitment. Wideman has been committed to Florida State since May but it seems more likely he flips. Ole Miss is also in the picture and receiving the last visit over the weekend. Jeremy Pruitt and Mario Cristobal both went in-home this past week and I’m hearing good things regarding the Vols and the Ducks.”

“Until I hear different I’m sticking with the same pick as last week but continue to keep an eye on Oregon who is also doing a strong job down the stretch in this recruitment. Wideman has been committed to Florida State since May but it seems more likely he flips. Ole Miss is also in the picture and receiving the last visit over the weekend. Jeremy Pruitt and Mario Cristobal both went in-home this past week and I’m hearing good things regarding the Vols and the Ducks.”
He Back

I’ll go with Wiltfong on this. He usually doesn’t make a prediction until he’s pretty sure

I’m sorry but if we get Wideman and Beckwith to go along with Calloway and Hyatt,,,,, all developing year after year with Harrison Bailey

.... potential is there to go down as the best overall incoming freshman receiving class in school history.

I still think Hyatt is underrated by the services.

I’m sorry but if we get Wideman and Beckwith to go along with Calloway and Hyatt,,,,, all developing year after year with Harrison Bailey

.... potential is there to go down as the best overall incoming freshman receiving class in school history.

I still think Hyatt is underrated by the services.

Hyatt and Galloway = speed

and speed kills !

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

VN Store

Back