Lane Kiffin - Yes or No

Lane Kiffin yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 372 77.2%
  • No

Votes: 110 22.8%

• Total voters
There is zero reason not to look at him. Unbelievable
I would like to have him back admin has made it clear they want someone squeaky clean and lane aint no boyscout that puts him in the same boat as freeze.

no way when he left before he left with ut in ncaa investigation so why would any ut fan want him back unless its these negavols

If I was making the hire then Kiffin would be near the top of my list, but the simple truth is that UT isn’t going to look at him. The quicker we come to this realization, the less painful it will be.
The simple truth is he isn't interested. He laughed at the idea on social media today.

I checked "yes" since "he!! yes" wasn't a choice. It should have been done already instead of trying to play Jedi mind tricks on a freaking coaching search. We're wasting recruiting time with this cloak and dagger BS.

I would like to have him back admin has made it clear they want someone squeaky clean and lane aint no boyscout that puts him in the same boat as freeze.
He’s done relatively nothing wrong NCAA wise yet we are breaking the bank trying to get James Franklin and his baggage?! I mean compete bs

VN Store

Back