Coronavirus (No politics)

My mother in law got the Moderna vaccine. 2 weeks later she's diagnosed with a irregular heartbeat. Her doctor won't give her a straight answer if the vac is the cause
Sorry about your mother. What type? The dr probably can't say exactly why. Many people in the US have it, and its treatable .You/she might want to read about the causes, and treatments.
My wife and I both have arrhythmia. She's had hers since her 30s-40s. Since mid 60s for me.

Sorry about your mother. What type? The dr probably can't say exactly why. Many people in the US have it, and its treatable .You/she might want to read about the causes, and treatments.
My wife and I both have arrhythmia. She's had hers since her 30s-40s. Since mid 60s for me.

I know she's wearing a monitor right now. I'm guessing that's standard ?

Yeah, they can get more detail. Might also be worn after treatment begins to see how effective it is.
To be clear, Im telling this as someone who has lived it, and know others. I am not a Dr.

Reactions: walkenvol
My mother in law got the Moderna vaccine. 2 weeks later she's diagnosed with a irregular heartbeat. Her doctor won't give her a straight answer if the vac is the cause
Praying she's better. Our friend's mom had the same problem, ended up in ICU for a week after her shot. Some people's bodies are just different in reaction to it. Same with the virus, I've seen a few get sick, and seen some who never had a symptom.

Reactions: vols 30
England is almost back to their their peak of last January. France has about 10k new cases per day. US about 10k.
It's starting to look like our trip to France in September will be shut down.

So this is an attempt to get teams to vax up, but you can still test positive even with a shot.

Stupid. How’s about we don’t test anymore. What’s it matter? They’re young, healthy, and have the opportunity to get vaccinated.
That is my issue. The MLB just cancelled the Red Sox vs. Yankees game the other day because of positive COVID-19 tests, but some of the players who tested positive were vaccinated AND asymptomatic. Unfortunately, this seems to be something we are going to continue doing.

So this is an attempt to get teams to vax up, but you can still test positive even with a shot.

Stupid. How’s about we don’t test anymore. What’s it matter? They’re young, healthy, and have the opportunity to get vaccinated.

Yeah, that's the part that's really dumb vaccinations don't just prevent viruses (especially those that can/do mutate) from happening. So even a fully vaccinated team could still have positive test.

My guess is that they won't test anymore if a team has reached the threshold.

It's not manufactured until the hillbillies who think a virus is a conspiracy would just get the vaccination.
Truth is almost everyone who wanted to get the vaccine has already gotten theirs. There's going to be millions who won't get it, and that's their own personal choice to make. It's time to live life like normal and not worry what others do. If those that are unvaccinated die from Covid, so be it. I'm moving on without a mask, never wearing it again.

My wife sent me a link to a Reuters headline saying 60% of people being hospitalized in the UK have been double vaccinated. No article there that I can see, just a tiny announcement.
60% of people being admitted to UK hospitals had two COVID jabs - adviser
I'm not sure what vaccine they may have had. Evidently not a very good one in any case, as this is about the same as the % vaccinated in the UK population. Although I suppose at least we're past that mystery about how a vaccine makes it worse. Got plenty of data on vaccinated sick people to look at in the UK.

In the UK they have been using Moderna, Oxford, Pfizer.

Truth is almost everyone who wanted to get the vaccine has already gotten theirs. There's going to be millions who won't get it, and that's their own personal choice to make. It's time to live life like normal and not worry what others do. If those that are unvaccinated die from Covid, so be it. I'm moving on without a mask, never wearing it again.
FAX

I will see your no mask, and wear three. One to help others from catching what I have, one to protect me from your ****, and the other just to piss people off.

I kid. Good health to you and all, 'Bone.

My wife sent me a link to a Reuters headline saying 60% of people being hospitalized in the UK have been double vaccinated. No article there that I can see, just a tiny announcement.
I'm not sure what vaccine they may have had. Evidently not a very good one in any case, as this is about the same as the % vaccinated in the UK population. Although I suppose at least we're past that mystery about how a vaccine makes it worse. Got plenty of data on vaccinated sick people to look at in the UK.

I'm guessing it's the Oxford vaccine after looking at some of the data. This graphic shows some data comparing the efficacy of the Oxford vaccine and the Pfizer vaccine against the Alpha and Delta variants. The Moderna vaccine seems to be comparable to the Pfizer vaccine in all the data I have seen.
BZ2YQ11B_1622839778959.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Sankey announced today that 6 of the 14 conference teams had reached the 80% mark for vaccinations. Also said that games will not be rescheduled this year due to Covid - if you are not healthy enough to play then you may have to forfeit.

Wonder who the six teams are? Sure Saban has his team fully vaccinated. Of course he didn’t lose a key player last year either!

Reactions: Volanta
Sankey announced today that 6 of the 14 conference teams had reached the 80% mark for vaccinations. Also said that games will not be rescheduled this year due to Covid - if you are not healthy enough to play then you may have to forfeit.

Wonder who the six teams are? Sure Sabin has his team fully vaccinated. Of course he didn’t lose a key player last year either!
You have to have people smart enough to interpret the results. Alabama…….

VN Store

Back