'22 TN ATH Barion Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
D1 is actually one of the only guys that comes through with credible information. Granted it's from whatever an 18 year old told him that particular moment, and a change in wind direction can change an 18 year olds mind in an instant. He also never makes the mistake of predicting where they go. There are guys on here that know or have known players on the team, but get this, guys on the team usually don't know what is going on either. And I would almost bet good money most of the writers on the pay sites make educated guess off 2nd hand rumors from the support staff, which most of them aren't in the know either. For instance, there is only one reason Nolen moved to Powell. His name is Garner. I can make a really strong guess as to who Nolen commits too.

VQ has a good idea where prospects go because they do interviews directly with them and sometimes get to know them well. Over the 20 years, how many times has VQ had the article written before the commitment? They aren’t perfect, but they have better info than most.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
VQ has a good idea where prospects go because they do interviews directly with them and sometimes get to know them well. Over the 20 years, how many times has VQ had the article written before the commitment? They aren’t perfect, but they have better info than most.

That statement really depends on which staff was here. Info leaked here because of Skeeter. Butch fired him. I really assume that was David Blackburn. Volquest only has good info when the kid gives it to them. I don't think the staff has much to do with that releasing that info to Volquest. I could be wrong.

That statement really depends on which staff was here. Info leaked here because of Skeeter. Butch fired him. I really assume that was David Blackburn. Volquest only has good info when the kid gives it to them. I don't think the staff has much to do with that releasing that info to Volquest. I could be wrong.

I joined VQ very early on, even before they joined Rivals. I left about 10 years ago, but their strength is definitely recruiting. Because Brent is a part of the Vol Network, he has relationships with each staff. But you are correct that they get info because they do the “field work” where they really get to know the kids and family members. They also get to share info with guys they know who write for other schools’ Rivals network. Rob is pretty tuned into basketball recruiting as well. But overall, they are the best when it comes to news or generally predicting where guys are leaning or going.

D1 is actually one of the only guys that comes through with credible information. Granted it's from whatever an 18 year old told him that particular moment, and a change in wind direction can change an 18 year olds mind in an instant. He also never makes the mistake of predicting where they go. There are guys on here that know or have known players on the team, but get this, guys on the team usually don't know what is going on either. And I would almost bet good money most of the writers on the pay sites make educated guess off 2nd hand rumors from the support staff, which most of them aren't in the know either. For instance, there is only one reason Nolen moved to Powell. His name is Garner. I can make a really strong guess as to who Nolen commits too.
Not Garner.
His HS coach got a job at Powell.

Lol...it takes some Rosetta Stone hours to decipher some of your posts. I guess my reading comprehension was good enough to get a law degree. Noticed that you didn't respond to my other comment. A bit touchy as I hardly respond to anything you post.

probably missed it due to death in the family and wasn’t on here

Reactions: VolNash17
I don care how he feels right now.

Heś gonna be a VOL after Milton has 1,110 yards and 13 TDs after 3 games...

I don care what you say, DE1. Barrion is ALL VOL!!

So just to be clear, no HS kid can change his mind when it comes to their commitments to a school?
We are barely even talking to the kid and he hasn't visited because Alabama is seen to have that much of a lead. It's kinda like us with BJ Edwards in basketball... other schools didn't even ask him to come in for officials because we were so far ahead.

We are barely even talking to the kid and he hasn't visited because Alabama is seen to have that much of a lead. It's kinda like us with BJ Edwards in basketball... other schools didn't even ask him to come in for officials because we were so far ahead.

"Thanks, I'm glad you know what this kid is thinking - BOT prob.

Hey @de1conley, are we even in 2nd place, so that if Alabama doesn't have room we would be the option? Or are we way down the list?

That is not how recruiting works lol. We are taking Walter Nolen
If you know you want to go to AL, and they want you, would probably be a good idea to commit before someone better comes along. They already have 2 Athletes committed. Someone suggested he wanted his moment while another said his social media is all AL. Apparently not building any suspense. But I really don't care. Was just curious what he is waiting on if he's wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back