The Official #18 Tennessee @ Texas Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

Some stupid, stupid takes in here right now. Beautifully drawn up play that got a wide open look for the guy who made over half our 3 pointers on the night. Didn’t drop, is what it is.
He can't make that shot. He is a mental midget. Having said that I don't think Barnes necessarily drew it up that way. Probably told ZZ to drive and find the open man.

Reactions: GiveHim6InSC
lol , might be because Tx was focused on shutting down Vescovi. Big difference in what your narrative says. JJJ sucks , they should want him to shoot all night. 26% from 3.
Listen I’ll be the first to say that JJJ has not lived up to the hype coming out of high school but he didn’t suck tonight. He got us back into the game. He was 3-6 before that last attempt. As much as we hate on him, you have to give him credit for helping us get back into the game.

These officials are terrible! They’re seeing things that just aren’t there. The guy on the baseline can’t see that with JJJ’s back to him so he should’ve never even attempted to call something there.
JJJ never touched him. He was a foot away from him with every body part. Guy was clumsy out of body control expecting contact…but it never came. Horrible bailout call. Horrible call was horrible.

1643513594332.gif

1643513547176.gif

Not sure. They have some work to do. Not beating Auburn or Kentucky. at home so that makes it tough. I think if they get to 19 or 20 they will get in.

We were a projected 4 seed coming into today. The only work they need to do to get in is not go on a crazy losing streak and beat the teams we're supposed to beat.

VN Store

Back