Dabo flippin’ burgers…

I guess he didn't have his team ready for SC. As he said about us, You have the playoffs on your mind all you have to do is win out or take care of business, and then bam, a team hits you, and you are out of the playoffs. I am glad SC won.
I would
Love for Hype to somehow work in a jab at Dabo about the USCe loss

They lost at home lol you really think SC would have beaten us at home? Come on man

I didn't say you had to wait, but I'm still gonna see how we respond. We're not playing Vandy at home either and we don't have Hooker. We wouldn't be playing Clemson with Hooker or at home. So lol all you want.

I didn't say you had to wait, but I'm still gonna see how we respond. We're not playing Vandy at home either and we don't have Hooker. We wouldn't be playing Clemson with Hooker or at home. So lol all you want.
I mean I will lol haha we’re talking bout SC bud

After his slight on us and that we would have the same record, I want Clemson in a bowl game. That would be a good game for both schools but since Dabo likes to run his mouth, kind of want to see the 2 go out at on the field. It’s a possibility if we take care Vandy.
I would thing the networks would like this match up. It would more than pay the bills

I mean I will lol haha we’re talking bout SC bud
I got news for you buddyro, we didn't lose 66-38 just because we weren't at home, and if we did, wtf makes you think we can be consistent and prepared enough to play a good team in a neutral location without the Heisman candidate qb that helped in a big way get us to where we are now?

Reactions: 08Vol
I got news for you buddyro, we didn't lose 66-38 just because we weren't at home, and if we did, wtf makes you think we can be consistent and prepared enough to play a good team in a neutral location without the Heisman candidate qb that helped in a big way get us to where we are now?
So you think SC would have come into Neyland and beat us ? You’re a bozo

And it was 63-38 bozo

So you think SC would have come into Neyland and beat us ? You’re a bozo

I don't know what would have happened, all I know is what did happen. Unfortunately we don't get to play all of our games at home.

I'm still gonna wait and see how we respond to Vanderbilt before I start running my mouth about beating a good team after getting embarrassed by Freaking South Carolina.

I don't know what would have happened, all I know is what did happen. Unfortunately we don't get to play all of our games at home.

I'm still gonna wait and see how we respond to Vanderbilt before I start running my mouth about beating a good team after getting embarrassed by Freaking South Carolina.
All my point is I’m happy Dabo had to eat his words that’s it that’s my point the fact we lost on the road he lost at home that’s my point I don’t care about Vandy it’s irrelevant for how I fee

VN Store

Back