Game Thread: Lady Vols v Mizzou 3 PM Sunday at Mizzou, SEC+ (stream)

If Horston is back, I don't see LSU or UCONN boatracing us. Beating us maybe, but not like a 20+ point loss

Reactions: travis929
I don't have the slightest idea what we are doing on offense, and neither do the players.

MO is running a lot of screens, getting mismatches etc... Last play we didn't switch on defense and left a wide open three. Just pathetic execution on both ends.

It's now or never to turn it on.

Refused to get a stop all night.

This makes the rest of the season extremely difficult. Firmly a bubble team and if we lose to any other teams we should not we are very possibly out.

I love Kellie but she may have fired herself with the schedule she designed this season. Those 6 early losses put us in a huge bind. With the way the NET works it just doesn’t pay to play a schedule like that anymore. Gonna miss the tournament because of that if we do.

Reactions: Voluble2 and ttharp
RIckea was only halfheartedly posting up and she passed up an open drive to the basket for a three so MO has taken her completely out of the game.

That happens sometimes when you sit a player and they have twenty minutes between shots. You can't always just turn it on and off.

this /\

Reactions: Volstylexx

VN Store

Back