Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have killed a lot of things. Cold beers, job interviews, trivial pursuit, etc. But have never killed a person. At least not to my knowledge.

tenor.gif

Operation Flagrant Foul should be required viewing for all these people, particularly youngsters, that are wagering on sports. Especially now that it's widely available

Definitely worth watching. You can’t tell me that one guy is the only corrupt ref in the last 20 years.

Reactions: BigSteve09
1) He didn't loan the gun out. It was the friend's gun.

2) With knowledge or not?

You are making a huge leap.

In Alabama, accessory is mostly about knowledge of intent.

With knowledge - 100% slammer

Without - Not so fast.

Let's talk in facts as known. 1) He did not have knowledge of intent to go on the offensive as far as we know and 2) It was the friend's gun.

Your justifications are unbalanced at best. You have criticized the clearly lawful use of a weapon in self defense, while bending over backwards to justify this as OK. He wasn't going to the range. He wanted his gun to 1) defend himself, or 2) commit murder.

Sounds like Tony V is getting a second chance - the administration has moved past the 4-3 loss to Grand Canyon.

He better have those boys ready to play or he could be looking for a job come Sunday...
Isn’t Elander undefeated as lead skipper of the Vols? Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back