The Official #9 Tennessee vs. Austin Peay Game Thread, 5:00 PM ET, SEC Network+

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha you’ll prob be nowhere to be found when we win
Check my stats. I’ve been here forever.
That effort by Tennessee tonight was PATHETIC. We play the way we did tonight and we will get absolutely slaughtered in the swamp. I still believe in Heup but he is going to have to light into some folks this week. Again….this was AUSTIN PEAY.

Throw that game in the trash. I refuse to believe we're as bad as that. Milton has to be more consistent and heupel needs to be more aggressive

I'm not going to flame but Heupel is definitely not pressing on the gas and hasn't this entire game.

It's dull. But there's no way this is the best game Heupel could call. There's no way. This doesn't resemble the calls against UVA nor any game we've seen him call.

I'm not an insider. I don't know why he's swallowed the playbook but he has.

No offense but this is false or my opinion is just as believable as yours. And it seems the radio guys seem to not be impressed either.

That effort by Tennessee tonight was PATHETIC. We play the way we did tonight and we will get absolutely slaughtered in the swamp. I still believe in Heup but he is going to have to light into some folks this week. Again….this was AUSTIN PEAY.

Florida continues to live rent free in our heads.

Reactions: Pride85

Going to have to have a QB other than Milton or it will be a long, bad year.

Looking on the bright side. We got a reality check right before we face the gators in the swamp. Hopefully this will wake them up in their preparation next week.

Did Hadden learn to get his head around and look for the ball tonight?!

I like the fire this Walker kid plays with. He has bad intentions when he hits.

Our defense is much improved. Just need the offense to keep off the field a bit more.

Now we will see how the team and staff responds to the criticism they will receive after this game. It will be nonstop how bad this team is. Put Nico in and kick Milton out of school. Deport the punter and fire the defensive back coach. Fire Ekeler for calling those silly directional kicks. Tell Forida we surrender and won't come down there because we don't want them to kill us. They will have to refund all of the season tickets because it isn't fair to the fans. etc. etc. etc. I am quite sure there are some LOTM members that are wanting the coach to be fired because this is the coach they knew he was all along. This game was not what anyone was wanting, except for the Negavols. Now they can crow in their insufferable glee over this terrible team.

I am looking forward to the game next week and to see if we run more plays in sync and in tempo. They did it only twice this game and scored both times.

Guys, I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe we're as bad as the score says. I believe we'll be ok. I have to believe this game was a sleep walk. I'm sure you guys will reply with some smart ass ****, but We'll find out definitively next week. Go Vols!
I agree that as a team, we are better than this ... However, a change will need to be made at QB at some point.

Reactions: MeanOrange
No offense but this is false or my opinion is just as believable as yours. And it seems the radio guys seem to not be impressed either.
So you think this was a typically called Josh Heupel game? Really? Did we see this dull of an offense against UVA? Have we ever seen Heupel call a game this unhurried and bland? Ever?

The Orange Bowl made us forget why he was benched the first time around. We've made him out to be something he isn't on VolNation.

Damn right Nico Iamaleava isn't being redshirted. LOL.
Honestly, he made like three good throws in the Orange Bowl and largely wasn’t that good in that game either. If Clemsons kicker could make a field goal or Klubnik could play that’s a different game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back