Recruiting Football Talk VII

I have decided to start a new business. I am going to start a dating service for chickens. I know it will be a challenge. In fact it is quite risky because I am really not sure if I can make hens meet.
So it is a dating service for lesbian chickens. Sounds like a very niche market. Good luck.

Well Harbaugh has a way out ....the Raiders fired Josh McDaniels last night.....
Rumblings from NFL writers that It might not be as simple as hire and place with him. The NFL doesn’t want to ruffle the feathers of it’s free developmental league. Maybe a representative suspension to serve vs what his show cause would be from impending sanctions?

Rumblings from NFL writers that It might not be as simple as hire and place with him. The NFL doesn’t want to ruffle the feathers of it’s free developmental league. Maybe a representative suspension to serve vs what his show cause would be from impending sanctions?
So NFL would protect the Shield ...smart move...NFL actually best ran Pro Sport....Adam Silver does well in NBA as well....

Reactions: butchna
how is mizz doing this well this season? Transfer portal? Their QB? Easy schedule up front, but usually they drop one to SC or Ky... Hopefully they get beat up against Ga and we don't have another lopsided officiating game.
Eli switched to crocs for footwear. It has made all the difference.

how is mizz doing this well this season? Transfer portal? Their QB? Easy schedule up front, but usually they drop one to SC or Ky... Hopefully they get beat up against Ga and we don't have another lopsided officiating game.
Look at their schedule/results. They have played two road games — Vandy and Kentucky. They barely beat a horrid MTSU team. They have played two quality teams — LSU (lost by 10) and K State (won by 3). I’ll give them credit for beating UK and USCE, but they are going to get dragged this week.

So NFL would protect the Shield ...smart move...NFL actually best ran Pro Sport....Adam Silver does well in NBA as well....
Same league suspended Sean Payton for an entire season and one of it’s best QB’s for four games. Payton for Bountygate on his watch and Brady for deflating air out of footballs. Now of course what’s being alleged with Harbaugh equates somewhat to Belichick and Spygate, but ramped up if Harbaugh truly shared his intel with opponents of potential playoff opponents. Goodell got heat for merely fining Belichick and taking away a first rounder. This brushes up too close to gambling level discipline imo.

That boy has been doing more than lifting. . .
Twss GIF - TWSS - Discover & Share GIFs

VN Store

Back