Recruiting Football Talk VII

Drinkwitz admits he was a national "jackass" for claiming to shout his "bidness" line and then running away.

Now he's an even bigger jackass for blaming it on his players. 😂 "tHe pLaYeRs mAdE mE dO iT"

P.S. So why was Drinkwitz screaming at the Tennesssee basketball bench on Feb. 21? Who made him do that? His mom?

Last edited:
Nobody ever said she would beat Pete 1v1, he originally said against her peers, which of course people don’t actually read or hear what the guy says. Sees click bait titles and runs with it. She did break his record. When Pat became the winningest college bball coach ever it counted and it wasn’t devalued because she coached against other women

Let’s not forget Pete shot over 3000 times in his career along with 1100 FT’s, he was a ball hog lol. You give DK that many shots he’s crushing the record too
Nobody is denying she broke the record. But people acting like she did something earth shattering are nuts. Is it an accomplishment? Yes. But in today’s offensive minded league it’s not that huge of a deal. Do you see Clark’s record lasting 40 years? Highly doubt it.

What does Arch Manning think is involved in being in a video game? Does he think he has to code the game and develop it himself?

What a lame excuse. Honestly, he’s just a loser.
Yeah, that is some fake ass "I'm just so focused and locked in" stuff.

Bro, you literally just sign on the line and collect your $600 and game copy. What a dork.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Nobody is denying she broke the record. But people acting like she did something earth shattering are nuts. Is it an accomplishment? Yes. But in today’s offensive minded league it’s not that huge of a deal. Do you see Clark’s record lasting 40 years? Highly doubt it.
Honestly it might. If Antoine Davis didn’t break it last year playing 5 years averaging 28 ppg Nobody in men’s is breaking it and I doubt a women will come along anytime soon and break it because Clark still has more games to go. And if it’s not that crazy why hasn’t it been broken in 50 years until now. Just like when Pat became the first coach ever to reach 1,000 wins, it’s an amazing accomplishment that should be celebrated regardless if she was coaching women’s sports instead of men

What does Arch Manning think is involved in being in a video game? Does he think he has to code the game and develop it himself?

What a lame excuse. Honestly, he’s just a loser.
I was a hidden character in a hockey video game like 25 years ago. My friend new the designer and he put us in as hidden characters.

Honestly it might. If Antoine Davis didn’t break it last year playing 5 years averaging 28 ppg Nobody in men’s is breaking it and I doubt a women will come along anytime soon and break it because Clark still has more games to go. And if it’s not that crazy why hasn’t it been broken in 50 years until now. Just like when Pat became the first coach ever to reach 1,000 wins, it’s an amazing accomplishment that should be celebrated regardless if she was coaching women’s sports instead of men
it’s not the same sport…. stop conflating the two.

VN Store

Back