Israel vs Palestinians

I would normally agree with you, but lets take a look at this. Eric Adams just came out and clearly stated that the Columbia situation was influenced and manned by non-students and an outside organization. What we are seeing is the same Marxist group that gave us the BLM destruction and many more violent instances are exploiting this antisemitism for their own agenda. Have you seen that the tents given out all across the country? They are very expensive and basically all the same. How do thousands of the same Palestinian weave sheets end up all over the place at the same time? So, what we have is an organization that is pouring gasoline on small fires all over the country. Criminal acts, destruction of property and many other things that are against the law are coming about due to this organizations actions. That sounds like a RICO act prosecution, and the Feds are the ones that would look into that. I absolutely don't think the Fed will do anything here because our current leftist administration likes all of this.
My post was mainly pertaining to breaking up mostly peaceful protests. I don't want the feds involved.

I'll expound and say in not wanting the feds involved, I abhor the concept of hate crime charges. When it comes to speech and thought, I don't want the feds setting any precedent or encouraging selective judicial prosecution. I think renaming French Fries to Freedom Fries in the House cafeterias and perfunctory censuring a few of our remarkably special congressional window-lickers should be the extent of their reach.

You make several good points, and yes, I've noticed that stuff. I'll state I think these pro-hamas protesters are as natural and sincere as a vegan cat. I find affluent liberal idiocy to be a realistic side of Hanlon's Razor to explain the actions of these protesters. You can bribe and teach damn near any man's dog a few tricks with table scraps. I'll attest my last Rottweiler and German Shepard were smarter than most these kids protesting.

There's been enough fake hate crimes in the news for my liking over the past 10 years. There's been enough selective prosecution as well. If any of their actions involving Interstate usage and travel warrant federal indictment, then let the feds make the charges and convince a courtroom. I don't want the feds appealing to the court of public opinion.

My post was mainly pertaining to breaking up mostly peaceful protests. I don't want the feds involved.

I'll expound and say in not wanting the feds involved, I abhor the concept of hate crime charges. When it comes to speech and thought, I don't want the feds setting any precedent or encouraging selective judicial prosecution. I think renaming French Fries to Freedom Fries in the House cafeterias and perfunctory censuring a few of our remarkably special congressional window-lickers should be the extent of their reach.

You make several good points, and yes, I've noticed that stuff. I'll state I think these pro-hamas protesters are as natural and sincere as a vegan cat. I find affluent liberal idiocy to be a realistic side of Hanlon's Razor to explain the actions of these protesters. You can bribe and teach damn near any man's dog a few tricks with table scraps. I'll attest my last Rottweiler and German Shepard were smarter than most these kids protesting.

There's been enough fake hate crimes in the news for my liking over the past 10 years. There's been enough selective prosecution as well. If any of their actions involving Interstate usage and travel warrant federal indictment, then let the feds make the charges and convince a courtroom. I don't want the feds appealing to the court of public opinion.
Well said. Agree 100% about the hate crime garbage. Those are nothing more than "Thought Crimes" that every US citizen would have condemned thirty years ago. A few months ago our city announced that they would use cameras set up all over town with facial recognition software to "fight crime." It all sounds exactly like George Orwell's book 1984 to me.

Well said. Agree 100% about the hate crime garbage. Those are nothing more than "Thought Crimes" that every US citizen would have condemned thirty years ago. A few months ago our city announced that they would use cameras set up all over town with facial recognition software to "fight crime." It all sounds exactly like George Orwell's book 1984 to me.
I do find the seemingly outside influence somewhat unsettling. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that outside agitators we're the primary instigators of the protests. I'm just not seeing enough connectable dots to indicate any semblance of criminal conspiracy or subversion. It only takes a few charismatic personalities to influence impressionable young intellectuals who've been told they're future leaders and the brightest of their generation.

When I see our bright future leaders babble about juice boxes and catered lunches being human rights, I'm not convinced of a Marxist conspiracy or any other kind of ideological takeover.

ssshhhhh - she must have been beaten unconscious by the chants of peaceful protesters
The Left and those that support it believe words are violence...but seems shocked the those words are fought back against with real violence, then they cry victim.they set the rules then whine when everyone plays by then. Sounds just like Hamas

Honest question; if you would have been in charge of the Israeli government on the morning of 08 October, what would you have done differently to ensure the safety of you people?

Prior to 10/7, I would not have funded Hamas.

On 10/7, I would have had a much quicker response time to save more of my citizens.

After 10/7, I would have approached Gaza with a door-to-door ground campaign with very few air strikes to limit civilian deaths. Prioritize the strategic objectives over the tactical objectives.

Reactions: EasternVol
No one has forgotten about October 7th. It was a Hamas terrorist act that targeted Israeli civilians.

That is a stretch. I understand thar one death is one death too many, so I'm not minimizing the event. But let us keep in mind that a significant number of those killed on that day were killed by the Israelis.

You mean those "acts of violence" that were proven to be false or exaggerated?
Say what?

I haven't seen one credible media report refuting the original footage and reports from the original attack.

VN Store

Back