Recruiting Football Talk VII

I 100% judge people who like mayonnaise. It’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever tasted. I get so pissed when people/businesses cater food and the sandwiches when mayonnaise is already on the sandwiches. Just an absolutely disgusting condiment.
Egg sammich with mayo and a mater is clean living buddy

It’s gonna be chaos in Nashville Friday. Preds at Bridgestone, Morgan Wallen at Nissan stadium, an event at the Ryman, Zeds Dead at Skydeck 5th & Broad, Sounds at home, Belmont’s graduation
My son is a Nashville police officer and works Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 3pm to 1am downtown. I just texted him this lol. Could get even more crazy than usual.

I 100% judge people who like mayonnaise. It’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever tasted. I get so pissed when people/businesses cater food and the sandwiches when mayonnaise is already on the sandwiches. Just an absolutely disgusting condiment.
You take that back...slides over a peanut butter, bannana, and Mayo sandwich...now that is tradition where I come from.

My son is a Nashville police officer and works Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 3pm to 1am downtown. I just texted him this lol. Could get even more crazy than usual.
Oh Nashville. I fondly remember the time my wife got car jacked at gun point there. Our car was on the news flying down the interstate. And, she was a travel nurse. Another nurse died after being run over by someone trying to escape the police.

Mike Tyson the GOAT of boxing?🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦
He is not. At all.

Muhammed Ali said Sonny Liston wouldve been the best. Too bad, cause its a no doubterIMG_6499.gif

Tyson was a street brawler, with excellent peek a boo style. Anyone with length and a jaw could take him.

Had UFC been a thing. Tyson wouldve been the goat.

He is not. At all.

Muhammed Ali said Sonny Liston wouldve been the best. Too bad, cause its a no doubterView attachment 638004

Tyson was a street brawler, with excellent peek a boo style. Anyone with length and a jaw could take him.

Had UFC been a thing. Tyson wouldve been the goat.
That would have been a crazy fight with both in their prime. George Foreman is the Lebron James of boxing though. Complete with marketing.

That would have been a crazy fight with both in their prime. George Foreman is the Lebron James of boxing though. Complete with marketing.
Uhhh, hwat? Have you watched boxing? We cant be talking about the same man.

George Foreman was a ****ing beast. Hard hitter than fought into his 40's-50's. He took some serious punishment.

Uhhh, hwat? Have you watched boxing? We cant be talking about the same man.

George Foreman was a ****ing beast. Hard hitter than fought into his 40's-50's. He took some serious punishment.
Lebron is a beast physically playing into his 40's...not better than Ali

VN Store

Back