2024 Presidential Race

Have you even looked into the polling bias I mentioned the other day? You keep wanting to talk about how everything is in the margin of error (which a lot of battleground states aren't) but don't talk the true numbers.

2016 was the worst polling ever. 2020 wasn't good either. Plenty of YT channels out there taking about it and you should look it up.

Because if they are correct, and there's no reason to think they aren't, these "battleground" states are locks for Trump. Right now at least.
I am glad to see that right-wingers finally trust polls. I posted poll after poll here in 2020 .... and was assured that they were meaningless. I guess now that they say what you want them to say, that makes a difference. What a joke.

2016 was the worst polling ever. 2020 wasn't good either. Plenty of YT channels out there taking about it and you should look it up.

Because if they are correct, and there's no reason to think they aren't, these "battleground" states are locks for Trump. Right now at least.
Basically ... polls are correct when they say what you want them to say.

If the choices suck then don't support them. That's an adult choice

The 2 main parties have continually rigged the system against 3rd parties so that you have less choice. They make getting better candidates harder yet are thrilled to see you mindlessly support them.

Have you ever considered that Trump is somewhat of a 3rd party candidate running as a Republican? There are factions within both parties that are working together to frame and keep Trump out i.e. John McCain in 2016.

Reactions: whodeycin85
No, not at all .... I didn't accuse him of cheating when he won in 2016. He defeated Hillary Clinton in a free and fair election ...

However, is there any doubt that if Donald Trump loses again, he will claim that he was cheated (again). Isn't that what he always does when an election doesn't go exactly as he wanted it to?

If you are even capable of being honest with yourself, then you will admit that there isn't a scenario in which Donald Trump would ever admit that he lost a fair election. Trump will always play the victim card and claim that he was cheated. He is an egomaniac and a liar.
I don't care what he will admit. I don't care what he thinks about that election. All I know is what I believe about it.

ALL politicians are liars. Some have been at it a lot longer than others and it comes as natural as breathing. They are ALL egomaniacs.

Now that we cleared that up, show me the differences that make one better than the other.

Have you ever considered that Trump is somewhat of a 3rd party candidate running as a Republican? There are factions within both parties that are working together to frame and keep Trump out i.e. John McCain in 2016.
You are wasting your time with this line. They hate Trump. That overrides everything else.

I don't care what he will admit. I don't care what he thinks about that election. All I know is what I believe about it.

ALL politicians are liars. Some have been at it a lot longer than others and it comes as natural as breathing. They are ALL egomaniacs.

Now that we cleared that up, show me the differences that make one better than the other.
Trump took it to an extreme with his response to losing the 2020 Presidential Election. His election lies contributed to a riot at the Capitol, which disrupted the certification of the electoral college vote. That is different than anything we have seen before. He is much worse.

Trump had no military catastrophe.
Something 'positive' from loother

iu

What would y'all do if Trump wins and within his first 100 days prices started trending down along with inflation and everything else???

Trump took it to an extreme with his response to losing the 2020 Presidential Election. His election lies contributed to a riot at the Capitol, which disrupted the certification of the electoral college vote. That is different than anything we have seen before. He is much worse.
"riot"

LOL

What catastrophe did he have?
The glaringly obvious answer would be his refusal to peacefully transfer power / the attempt to fraudulently overturn the election / and of course Jan. 6.
But that whole pox on America is really just a symptom of the much larger catastrophe.
The complete gaslighting of a huge subgroup of Americans and the removal of civility as an expected norm.

Last edited:
Sure it works that way. It did work that way. It needed to work that way. It's the ultimate in checks and balances.

I hope that other countries have methods in place to negate the catastrophic actions of an insane leader.

I get the feeling you'll never figure out that shadowy figure you see is yours.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I disagree. Disinformation played a big role in the election--fact. Clinton a worse candidate than the gangster? In what universe? Comical statement. She would have made a MASSIVELY better president--and that's the only pertinent question. But of course voters don't actually use reason much before voting.

Duped by memes 😂🤣👆🏼

VN Store

Back